BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Audrey S.
Manchester, TN
Just your typical lip balm. I don’t think there was anything special about it. The packaging was kind of nice. I think I lost it the week after I got it. It was affordable.
Lucy L.
Richmond , KY
Love this product because it is effective and has a great price tag! I love the scent and flavor and sometimes even wear it over my lipsticks when they dry my lips out
Renee S.
Love the flavor and the feel on my lips during application. I do not enjoy how the product seems to dry out my lips so that I have to reapply constantly. I do love the packagibg. Very sleek.
Amanda J.
Holland , PA
i used to live on these! they aren’t really for healing painful, chapped lips. but they are greta for keep them smooth and hydrated. i think i may need to go grab some of this again soon!
Samantha L.
Feels moisturizing on the lips but also a bit greasy. I have a lot of trouble with losing them because of how small they are but I also like that they are easy to carry
Sadie M.
I think this is a decent lip product, however, it almost feels more like a film over my lips rather than a true moisture sinking in like other lip products I've used.
Joanis V.
Bronx
I have an obsession with finding lip balms this left my lips nice and smooth. Cute small packaging, bought it a few times. A bit small for my lips wish it was bigger.
Tessa D.
Omaha
I love the scent of these lip products. They are so smooth and have a small amount of spf to keep your lips smooth and chapped free during the summer and even winter!
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
Definitely one of my favorite lip balms! It does feel a bit stickier than most, but it also doesn't leave my lips feeling more chapped than before, so that's a bonus!
Shannon W.
Centreville, VA
Love the taste, love the applicator, not the best chapstick. Although I own several of these, they are not strong enough to help once your lips are already chapped. Good for preventing
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon