BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Natalie N.
Corona , CA
Great product and affordable however I wouldn’t say it’s exactly the same as the soft lips in the cube I feel as if this is less moisturizing but still great! And cheaper!
Emily K.
Lindstrom, MN
Soft lips has always been a favorite for me. The scents are fabulous and they feel so smooth and nice on the lips. I love any lip product that leaves my lips with a little cooling sensation as well
Madison W.
Cleveland, OH
This is my favorite lip balm. It is super smooth, and never dries out my lips like some other lip balms. It isn’t pricey, and I love how it smells. I always have a few on hand.
Julianna L.
Love the smell. It works really well. I get mine at Walmart or Walgreens. Don't like that it only has a little bit and does waste pretty quick if you use it on a daily basis like I do . But I recommend it.
Brooke F.
I absolutely love this product! It's my go to chapstick. It's a little more expensive, but it's worth it. It's easy to take with you. It fits in a pocket, purse or wallet. I always use this chapstick and always will! I recommend anyone using this product.
Jennifer S.
Warwick, RI
This chapstick is just okay, it does leave your lips feeling smooth, but leaves kind of a film on them that doesn’t quite feel right. Also the tube doesn’t last very long.
Kimberley F.
The scent and the taste are addicting.  This moisturize right away but do need to be reapplied often.  But they are cheap.  Only problem is the cap falls off in my bag often.
Lorelle V.
The vanilla flavor is really nice and the formula is hydrating, but I really dislike how thin the tube is. It takes 2-3 times as long to apply this lip balm than all the others that I’ve used, but other than that, I do really like the balm.
Willow H.
Westland, MI
I love the way this lipbalm feels! It goes on so smooth and feels very soft and silky. It smells very good too! My only complaint is that there isnt more in the container.
Heather G.
Commerce city, Co
I loce soft lips but i feel like i have to keep applying alot through out the day. I like the fact that the tube is small but i also like to get some product for my money.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon