BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Samantha L.
Feels moisturizing on the lips but also a bit greasy. I have a lot of trouble with losing them because of how small they are but I also like that they are easy to carry
Sadie M.
I think this is a decent lip product, however, it almost feels more like a film over my lips rather than a true moisture sinking in like other lip products I've used.
Lexi A.
Titusville, NJ
I have not used this product in a long time but I used to love them. They make my lips very smooth and moisturized. They are also a great price. It was very easy to use.
Tessa D.
Omaha
I love the scent of these lip products. They are so smooth and have a small amount of spf to keep your lips smooth and chapped free during the summer and even winter!
Naim M.
Yelm, WA
If it isn’t chapstick brand it’s this as a go to. A soft lip feelings classic. I prefer other brands but this is easy to carry. Slim and sleek. Great for a night out.
Ruhie M.
I used to use these all the time when i was in junior high and high school. I thought it was so cool having these thin cute chapsticks, but overall you have to continuously apply it all day. Moisture does not last.
Katie F.
SACRAMENTO, CA
The scent and flavor of soft lips is probably the best party about it. It's decent for moisturizing your lips but the winning factor for me is the light scent it has!
Amanda M.
I love love love this brand. I like the scent, I like the amount provided in a single tube, and the variety of options whether it’s just a daily refresher, night out shimmer or healing care.
Pily B.
I love this stuff for just an everyday light lip moisturizer. I wouldn't use this when my lips are chapped but it does a good job of keeping them from getting there!
Elizabeth C.
Whittier , CA
The first time I was introduced to this chapstick i was blown away. I loved it! So small and dainty to have in my pocket or a small purse. Application glides on smooth and isn’t too waxy.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon