BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Nicole W.
Cumberland, IA
Lip Balm is an absolute must for everyone.  If you keep your lips moisturized at all times they will always look their best.  Which in turn will make sure that you will always look your best!!!
Natalie M.
I have used this a couple times and it works for me. This makes my lips kinda tingle since it's mint but I genuinely like it. It's easy to apply and use and small so you can put it in your purse or bag.
Christine S.
Minneapolis
Personally, this made my lips more chapped and it did not do its job. They are cute being super skinny and something different but the actual chapstick wasn’t very effective. I wouldn’t buy these again.
maya a.
Very moisturizing and smooth! The packaging is very sleek, simple, and cute at the same time! This lip balm is also easy to apply and is very affordable. You can find Softlips at any drugstore such as Walmart and CVS. I would buy it again and I would also buy their other products!
Megan M.
Spotsylvania
All of the soft lips products are exceptionally easy to apply, and the original is so hard to beat. It just never fails to hydrate my lips and it always feels so nice to apply.
Briana C.
It didn't really help my lips form drying out and I kept on applying it and It really didn't make much of difference also it didn't leave my lips soft or make them super dry!!
Kailey B.
Clemson, SC
I have been using softlips since my middle school days! I love this product. It is perfect to keep in your car or purse. I use it all the time & it’s keep my lips feeling smooth and moisturized!
Trenity L.
Florence, SC
Softlips is my favorite drugstore lip balm. It actually conditions my lips. It leaves them feeling smoother and mire protected. Would definitely repurchase should the need arise.
Mary H.
LOVE IT!!!! My lips are so soft. I work in a warehouse and I'm constantly walking around and my lips get very dry. This keeps them so soft. The vanilla is really good not to strong at all.  Very happy about this product!! I will buy again and recommend to friends!!
Tara B.
Pompano Beach, FL
The tube is a little too thin and can break easily if pressed down to hard or twisted up too much. It's an okay moisturizer for my lips but not something I gravitate towards.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon