BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Cindy M.
I didn't really enjoy using this product because when I used it I felt like my lips weren't getting enough and it would make them look more pale then usual so I didn't enjoy it. I wouldn't buy it again
Asia R.
I love this lip balm. I got this as a freebie a vendor was handing out at an event and I literally haven't stopped buying it since. It's not oily or heavy on the lips. Goes on smooth and leaves my lips soft and moist.
Elise N.
Milwaukee, WI
Smells so nice and is incredibly smooth. Has a nice discrete thin tube. It seems to wear off pretty quick and doesn't penetrate deeply. It's good for normal use but not for healing chapped or dry lips.
Marley H.
Montgomery Village
I just am not fond of this lip balm I think the size it way to small and very easy to lose. The lip balm it's self isn't that great either. I didn't enjoy this product. I would not recommend to others.
Kailey B.
Clemson, SC
I have been using softlips since my middle school days! I love this product. It is perfect to keep in your car or purse. I use it all the time & it’s keep my lips feeling smooth and moisturized!
Trenity L.
Florence, SC
Softlips is my favorite drugstore lip balm. It actually conditions my lips. It leaves them feeling smoother and mire protected. Would definitely repurchase should the need arise.
Alicia H.
Sometimes it works well and other times not as well. If it is super cold and dry outside you will need something better than this formula. It would be better for spring time.
Madison B.
Hyrum, UT
Hands down my most FAVORITE chapstick on this earth. I have one every I am! This lasts a long time and keeps your lips so very soft. I can’t help but stock up on soft lips every time I’m at the store.
Amanda B.
I really love the scent and it makes my lips so soft. It gives off the tingling feeling that I actually really like in chapsticks. There fairly cheap and overall amazing and there's a lot of product.
Pkei Y.
Saint Paul , MN
Growing up my sisters always used these. I just grew to love these and they were my go to because of how it's shaped and formed. It fits perfectly in my pocket and doesn't take a lot of space at all.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon