BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Riley S.
Soft lips is nice, but the tubes are too small. I practically go through one each day. It works really well though so I’ll buy it when i have a special occasion coming up, like a wedding or a party. It’s doable.
Kailee  M.
Boise, ID
This was my go to as a teenager and I honestly forgot about them for a long time. I may have to pick up one soon. I like the small size for thin clutches or keeping in a pocket.
Alicia R.
Palm Springs, CA
Nothing very special to me. Totally reminds me of middle school. Goes on smooth and easy. I feel like it doesn’t lock in moisture like I had hoped. It also wears off super fast.
Anna c.
Birmingham, AL
Other than Carmel, this is my second go to for lip moisture! I use this during the day whereas Carmen is better for nighttime deep moisturizer. This is a great day time lip balm
Stephanie L.
Columbia Hts, MN
I like the scents and shades Softlips comes in, but I feel as though I have to reapply more often with this brand. Plus, each one is pretty small, so I go through them a lot faster.
Julie M.
North Chili , NY
This is not my favorite balm. I feel like I can taste and/or smell the sunscreen in the balm. I bought it because I remembered using it when I was younger but I am not that impressed. I wouldn't buy again.
Erica S.
Lincoln, CA
I remember using this in middle school. It's perfect to just throw in your purse and use on the go. I love the way it feels. It keeps my lips moisturized all day. I would re purchase for sure! It's amazing
Jacqueline M.
Abbeville
Softlips is a good lip balm. They can be a hit or miss though, Some of them dry my lips out and some make them hydrated. Overall it's a good lip balm. It smells good and it's at a good price.
maya a.
Very moisturizing and smooth! The packaging is very sleek, simple, and cute at the same time! This lip balm is also easy to apply and is very affordable. You can find Softlips at any drugstore such as Walmart and CVS. I would buy it again and I would also buy their other products!
Natalie F.
San Marcos , CA
This is THE BEST lip balm in the world. I started using this in junior high and haven't turned back since. The packaging is slim and simple and fits in my pocket without causing a huge bulge. If I could buy it in bulk I would.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon