BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Katie M.
This balm kept my lips smooth for a little while after putting it on, but it was not long lasting.  I would use this again if I was in a bind, but never buy it for it benefits as far as moisture or anything like that.
Lao P.
Indianapolis, IN
Back In the day I buy a bunch of these softlip balm.. They are moisturizing the lips and it feels like baby butts.. I still used this not much though.. would recommend to everyone... It smells pretty amazing too.. And so cheap.
Emerald S.
Baltimore, MD
Omg !!! Love love love this product!!!! I️ used it so much . The smell is so amazing! I️ take it everywhere I️ go! It’s such a good everyday kinda of gloss! It’s affordable and an amazing product! Go pick it up! So worth it!!!
Ana R.
Not a bad product but definitely not my go too. I've only used this product once. It left my lips soft at first but felt like I had to reapply several times.
Emma M.
Romulus
This softlips chapstick is very lightweight and comfortable in the mouth. It helps make lips feel moisturized and soothed. Especially with the winter season coming up I will definitely be repurchasing this chapstick and recommending it to others with dry lips.
Lina M.
Redding
Purchased at: Walgreens
Omg this is literally my favoriteeee lip balm. It’s soo soft!!!!! I’ve never tried a lip balm that made my lips feel so soft. The texture is so smooth and buttery. And the packaging is really cute as well. It’s just amazing.
kiara H.
Waterville
Pretty standard lip balm. Did the trick! The scent in variable, easy application. No complaints really! Thr packaging is pretty basic, like most drugstore products. I would buy again. Over all, nice, smooth, and affordable.
Bre H.
New Albany
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my all time favorite lip balms. I think it is very effective. I have used it for years, and will continue to use it. The packaging is nice and very conducive for easy storage. I would recommend this product to others.
Haylee D.
N Wilkesboro, NC
It makes your lips feel nice and smooth. Yes it met my expectations because i wanted my lips to be soft and it made them soft. It’s lasted pretty long for the amount I put on. I would recommend this product to my friends.
Katie M.
Chattanooga, TN
This is a lip balm I used a lot growing up. Definitely a staple! I always get it at target but it’s available pretty much anywhere. It’s a good value for the price but as I’ve gotten older I reach for more luxury products
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon