BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
I love the slim packaging of this lip balm. It's slim enough that I can carry it in my pocket. The moisture is great and price is right. Leaves my lips feeling supple and smooth.
Alicia R.
Palm Springs, CA
Nothing very special to me. Totally reminds me of middle school. Goes on smooth and easy. I feel like it doesn’t lock in moisture like I had hoped. It also wears off super fast.
Julia R.
Lakeland
Leaves your lips feeling very moist but doesn’t last very long. The price was affordable. The packaging was bland. Very easy to apply. Just swipe left to right.  It didn’t meet my expectations.
Ταυρι Ο.
Love the way it feels (and tastes). The only reason I took off a star is because I have to keep reapplying it. Good value for the price. I've been using this since middle school
Tasha J.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I usually use this when I am in the process of doing my make up. I will apply it after I have done a lip scrub and moisturizers. Would totally recommend to family. It can be bought at grocery stores and drug stores!
Kailee  M.
Boise, ID
This was my go to as a teenager and I honestly forgot about them for a long time. I may have to pick up one soon. I like the small size for thin clutches or keeping in a pocket.
Brittany B.
Hayfield
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product and very gentle on the skin and does it’s job. Package is cute and slim making it easy to bring with you anywhere. Met my expectations but still prefer other brands. I may buy it again though
Amanda A.
marietta
I love the sugar cookie!! Especially in the cold weather with Christmas around the corner, omg I live the feeling I get whenever I smell this product on my lips and feel the smoothness it leaves me with!!
Valerie G.
Pharr, TX
This lip balm is so nice!!!!! It smells exactly like vanilla and the packaging is so thin and easy to keep in your pocket. I have only used this once, but it was not a let down.
Stephanie L.
Columbia Hts, MN
I like the scents and shades Softlips comes in, but I feel as though I have to reapply more often with this brand. Plus, each one is pretty small, so I go through them a lot faster.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon