BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Madelyn S.
Hampton, VA
I’ve bought this brand for years. It’s so small and fits perfectly in a small pocket. I’ve purchased it at numerous places like cvs and target. And my kids are always stealing it. They love it as much as I do !
JORY S.
OCEAN SHORES
I bought it once just to try it, and it was okay it was smooth but after I wore it for 15 to 20 minutes it would get kind of sticky. That is a problem I get with a lot of chapstick.
Salena L.
Philadelphia
This is very moisturizing especially during the winter. It is smooth and leaves your lips feeling and looking very soft. 100% would recommend to other!Softlips Lip Balm
Kayla K.
Boaz, AL
Soft lips is definitely a close first when it comes to moisturizing my lips. It is super silky like and very smooth. It is easy to put on and smells very good. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Nicole N.
Waukesha
I really like using this lip balm after i have been wearing lipstick all day. It has the softest feeling, like it glides over the lips. Also you can find it easily at the drugstore.
Shelby R.
Tipton, MO
I love these I keep these in my purse they keep my lips super hydrated all day and I love them bc they don't leave a tint so I can put it on over my matte lipstick so that it looks like my lips are hydrated
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I remember when these came out and they were the big thing. While I like the way they feel, I kind of hate the skinny little tubes I constantly misplace or cannot find in my purse.
Ashley F.
This is no doubt my favorite chapstick! I always have this in my purse! It's amazing for chapped lips not expensive at all! And you can buy it anywhere I definitely recommend this product! Love all the smells
Katie W.
Gulfport, MS
This product was good but definitely not the best! I liked how simple and portable the packaging was but wouldn’t use this product all the time. The tinted formulas are a lot nicer and look great on the lips!
Melissa B.
I used this chapstick for a while a few years ago. I used to like it. It went on smooth and didn't feel cakey. The only complaint I would have is that I can remember applying alot.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon