BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Shelby R.
Tipton, MO
I love these I keep these in my purse they keep my lips super hydrated all day and I love them bc they don't leave a tint so I can put it on over my matte lipstick so that it looks like my lips are hydrated
Salena L.
Philadelphia
This is very moisturizing especially during the winter. It is smooth and leaves your lips feeling and looking very soft. 100% would recommend to other!Softlips Lip Balm
Allycia S.
Oh my god! I dont even know where to start. These are the best! The French vanilla ones smell so great. Not only is it very thin enough to throw in your bag, it is so soft on the lips. I've usually bought them with two in a pack and they are really affordable and just great for your money.
Kayla K.
Boaz, AL
Soft lips is definitely a close first when it comes to moisturizing my lips. It is super silky like and very smooth. It is easy to put on and smells very good. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Kayla B.
Grand Forks, ND
Such a great product! Makes my lips feel super smooth. It's honestly worth every penny. I tend to actually finish a full one as well and it lasts quite awhile. I would buy again! My whole family uses soft lips
JORY S.
OCEAN SHORES
I bought it once just to try it, and it was okay it was smooth but after I wore it for 15 to 20 minutes it would get kind of sticky. That is a problem I get with a lot of chapstick.
Savannah M.
Sartell, MN
Smells amazing and makes my lips feel great. I also like the flavor and color options. I even lost one in the wash once and it made it out alive so clearly its relatively durable too! That's always a plus haha
Shasha Y.
Works great on my lips, but it seemed to melt easily. Not sure if it was just maybe a little too warm where I stored it. Otherwise, I’d repurchase this product and give it another try.
Kerrie A.
Port Saint Lucie
I have been using this product for years!!! It is my go to lip balm!!! It’s been tried and true to me for as long as I can remember!! Leaves your lips literally feeling like silk!!!
Melissa B.
I used this chapstick for a while a few years ago. I used to like it. It went on smooth and didn't feel cakey. The only complaint I would have is that I can remember applying alot.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon