BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I remember when these came out and they were the big thing. While I like the way they feel, I kind of hate the skinny little tubes I constantly misplace or cannot find in my purse.
Tara L.
I love this lip balm! It's tiny but a little bit of it goes a long way. It makes my lips really soft and helps prevent cracks in the cold weather. I keep it on me at all times in the winter!
Kayla K.
Boaz, AL
Soft lips is definitely a close first when it comes to moisturizing my lips. It is super silky like and very smooth. It is easy to put on and smells very good. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Kayla B.
Grand Forks, ND
Such a great product! Makes my lips feel super smooth. It's honestly worth every penny. I tend to actually finish a full one as well and it lasts quite awhile. I would buy again! My whole family uses soft lips
JORY S.
OCEAN SHORES
I bought it once just to try it, and it was okay it was smooth but after I wore it for 15 to 20 minutes it would get kind of sticky. That is a problem I get with a lot of chapstick.
mary s.
Soft lips cherry flavor used to be my favorite lip balm by far, it's unfortunate I can't find it anymore but I still really love this product, it has a cooling feeling on my lips which I really love.
Shelby R.
Tipton, MO
I love these I keep these in my purse they keep my lips super hydrated all day and I love them bc they don't leave a tint so I can put it on over my matte lipstick so that it looks like my lips are hydrated
Bryanna C.
el paso
This one is different then others I feel like it really hydrated enough to you feeling your lips get moisturized a bit as if they were wet but they’re not they just are that hydrated. I would buy it again.
Melissa B.
I used this chapstick for a while a few years ago. I used to like it. It went on smooth and didn't feel cakey. The only complaint I would have is that I can remember applying alot.
Savannah M.
Sartell, MN
Smells amazing and makes my lips feel great. I also like the flavor and color options. I even lost one in the wash once and it made it out alive so clearly its relatively durable too! That's always a plus haha
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon