BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Heather D.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Love this product. It's makes my lips soft and smells great! I also like that it comes in many colors and scents as well! The price is great and I definitely recommend this to others
Madelyn S.
Hampton, VA
I’ve bought this brand for years. It’s so small and fits perfectly in a small pocket. I’ve purchased it at numerous places like cvs and target. And my kids are always stealing it. They love it as much as I do !
Thessa C.
Denver , CO
I think this is a really good chapstick, it makes my lips feel softer and refreshed. I love the scent to these and the slightly cooling sensation they have on the lips. I also love he packaging , very sleek and easy to carry.
Madison💫 C.
Parma
This product is very moisturizing, I bought this product at the drug store for a low price. In my opinion it’s not pricey, it met my expectations and I would buy this product again. I do recommend this to others.
Dakota H.
Mount Vernon, GA
This is a great product. I started using it when my sister recommended it. Soft lips have amazing products. This one especially, it lasts for awhile and doesn't come off with drinks.
Laura💀🎀 A.
Great size too for in any bag for on the go. I have the strawberry one and love it! Angel great and taste great too. Makes the lips feel so smooth and soft. It will last forever also.
Rainey H.
Ward , AR
Out of every chapstick I have ever used Softlips is by far my favorite! Super easy to apply, I love the tingly feeling on my lips. Softlips is everything I look for in a chapstick and it is at a great price! I will for sure buy this product again!
Emily D.
A classic! Leaves lips feeling fresh and moisturized! I have used this product many times! I don’t love how skinny it is and it doesn’t seem to be as long lasting as some other products like it. I would buy again
Emma R.
St Paul Park, MN
My favorite chapstick! I love soft lips and I have used a lot of lip products it is a little spendier than some chapsticks but the smell and the formula is amazing and I would recommend it to any of my friends !
Stephanie P.
I absolutely love it. It's my all time favorite lip balm. It doesn't last very long though and I find myself having to re apply frequently throughout the day. I bought it at a local drug store. I also would like if there was more in the tube.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon