BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Kamryn S.
Farmington
Purchased at: Target
Overall pretty average. It does what it says in the name which is make your lips soft but that’s all it does. It doesn’t help with chapped lips but also doesn’t worsen it. So if your just looking for something to soften your lips, this will work well. However, this doesn’t work well to help chapped lips.
Jess R.
Providence, RI
This makes my lips feel soft and moisturized. I also like the applicator and the fact that it’s smaller than a typical chapstick so you can apply more precisely. The only drawback is that it’s more expensive than chapstick or blistex
Michelle d.
W Lafayette, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Very slight scent. Not greasy but glides on very nicely. I liked how it kept my lips feeling. I have bought this more than one time and would recommend this to make others who like a light scent and not a greasy feeling on their lips
Megan B.
The pearl version of the balm is what I have recently purchased. This product is affordable and also has some pigment to it. I am fair skin tone and the color is almost iridescent. I used this stuff back in high school and loved it, so I would say for teens who are not looking for a full on lipstick this would be a nice easy alternative. it smells good, but the color is too light for me and doesn't have enough pigmentation to look like a full on lipstick.
Kelsi O.
Sherman
I loved all of them they worked so well my lips were so dry and they did the trick a little on the pricy side but it works I would buy them all again just amazing and they went above my expectations just amazing and yes I would like to buy them again when I can find them .
Anu N.
Philadelphia, PA
It's not my favorite lip balm as it feels like it just sits on your lips, instead of moisturizing them (especially when your lips are really dry/chapped).  It really only feels nice when your lips are already soft.  I have the raspberry scented one, and I'm not a fan of the scent although it is not as strong as most cherry lip balms.  It gives your lips a cool tingling sensation for a very short period of time but it's very weak compared lip balms like Nivea's medicated lip balm or Carmex.
Amy D.
Great effective lip balm! Softens lips and feels great, but you tend to run out of product too quickly. Would like to see higher volume of product offered per tube.
Katie M.
This balm kept my lips smooth for a little while after putting it on, but it was not long lasting.  I would use this again if I was in a bind, but never buy it for it benefits as far as moisture or anything like that.
Jennifer V.
freehold, NJ
This is my normal go to for chapstick always makes my lips feel amazing during the cold weather plus they have great flavors. The price is not bad and they tend to last me awhile. Highly recommend Especially during the winter!!!
Lao P.
Indianapolis, IN
Back In the day I buy a bunch of these softlip balm.. They are moisturizing the lips and it feels like baby butts.. I still used this not much though.. would recommend to everyone... It smells pretty amazing too.. And so cheap.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon