BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Jai V.
Brunswick, GA
Perfect on the go thrown on Chapstick, feels and looks just like an amazing lipgloss. Their perfect for anyone obsessed with having soft lips. Walgreens always carries a coupon for the packet of 3. #musthave
Katie M.
Chicago
Doesn’t seem like anything spectacular. The scent/smell is generally nice. I like how the products can have sunscreen if needed. Doesn’t really seem to help with really chapped lips. More for just a little moisture/gloss look.
Melissa R.
Austin, TX
Soft lips is my favorite chapstick brand. Its super cost effective, you often get two in a package, and they even have tinted ones.I often get the tinted chapstick and rock it all day without needing to put ona heavy lipstick.
Michelle C.
Palm Bay, FL
Works very well I'm impressed especially for when it's windy outside and your lips get chapped rather quickly especially when it's cold outside I used this everyday in the winter time and this year my lips didn't get chapped at all
Devon R.
Payette, ID
My favorite lip balm! My favorite way to use this is at night after a lip scrub and right before bed. Helps my lips to recover from the day and I wake up with smooth and soft lips! Definitely recommend!
Brittney O.
Decatur, AL
I hated this product. It felt like a goopy was that just sat on top of my lips. It did nothing to make them softer. It just made my lips feel gross. I will not be purchasing these products again.
Madison S.
Beaufort, SC
I love Softlips products, this lip balm is awesome. My lips are always chapped and this is one of few lip balms that moisturizes really well. It is so good my husband has taken it for himself!
Miranda C.
Pen argyl, PA
This is such a great lip balm. I love the smell to start. It also has such a great consistency. Makes my lips very smooth. I like the way it is skinny as well, some different packaging in a chapstick.
Michaela C.
Barkhamsted, CT
I adore this stuff. It is super affordable and it leaves my lips feeling and looking their best. The smell is amazing and it leaves a nice shine to my lips. I have been using Soft Lips for awhile now and Iove the products.
ryan r.
Painesville, OH
this produce is so hydrating i always keep one in my purse i bought it at cvs pharmacy it was affordable and i enjoy it i have used this many times and i love it i do recommend this to others.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon