BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Kiersten T.
Macomb, MI
Softlips Vanilla Lip Balm This is my absolute favorite lip balm ever!!! It was super easy to use with a nice buttery soft consistency. It looks very sleek with its packaging and is also priced extremely well for how amazing it is. I have and will continue to recommend to others and DEFINITELY purchase again!!!
Kaci S.
Wichita
I used to use this brand years ago. It is silky and feels really nice when you first apply it, however it does not stay on your lips very long. I stopped using it and switched to a brand that lasts a lotnlonger without reapplying.
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
An awesome product for my chapped lips. This came in handy especially during the harsh winters. It’s affordable and kept my lips moisturized without having to reapply all day! Highly recommended and affordable!
Nina W.
Ventura County
I bought this years ago and I’ve tried so hard to like it. This honestly did nothing to my chapped lips. It didn’t fix them at all or give me any moisture. The only thing I liked was that it smelled good
Ellie H.
Nashville, TN
This smells great and lasts a while! I take my sun protection very seriously, and this is a daily product that I use. It's sheer and doesn't feel like I'm just gooping up my lips! 10/10 recommend.
Makayla S.
Albemarle, NC
I love this brand! I like all of their products that I have tried including the tinted lips products, I highly recommend these to any beauty lovers!! Easy and compact for keeping up with! I plan to repurchase this product again!
alex y.
I like this lip balm, but i prefer other brands. It did meet my expectations of what it was supposed to do. I bought it at my local target. It's great for travel bc it's compact. Yes, bc it's quite cheap.
Charmaine R.
Florence
This soft lips chapstick made my lips feel really really really soft!. The packaging was nice, the typical packaging for chapstick. It met my expectations and more. It kept my lips very moist for a while. Good bang for your buck! I would definitely recommend
Halia S.
Clyattville
The brand name is accurate, because these lip balms make my lips super soft! I love the way they make my lips feel, and the size of the tube. I love the cooling sensation that comes with every flavor!
Kaycee C.
Wichita, KS
I enjoyed the product it helped my lips stay moisturized, shiny and had a nice scent. Although, it is better used as a preventative moisturizer not as a treatment for already dry and cracked lips.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon