BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
alex y.
I like this lip balm, but i prefer other brands. It did meet my expectations of what it was supposed to do. I bought it at my local target. It's great for travel bc it's compact. Yes, bc it's quite cheap.
Becca L.
I like the smaller circumference one the stuck, helps make application easier (no more shiny ring around my lips!). Glides in smooth and feels nice on my lips but needed frequent application
Ellie H.
Nashville, TN
This smells great and lasts a while! I take my sun protection very seriously, and this is a daily product that I use. It's sheer and doesn't feel like I'm just gooping up my lips! 10/10 recommend.
Breezy B.
San Antonio , TX
Product smells great, a nice vanilla smell. Nothing overly “chemically”. Results are in the name, it does make lips very soft. Comes in a sleek tube  that fits in a purse or pocket well.
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
An awesome product for my chapped lips. This came in handy especially during the harsh winters. It’s affordable and kept my lips moisturized without having to reapply all day! Highly recommended and affordable!
Makayla S.
Albemarle, NC
I love this brand! I like all of their products that I have tried including the tinted lips products, I highly recommend these to any beauty lovers!! Easy and compact for keeping up with! I plan to repurchase this product again!
Britney H.
Scottsboro, AL
I love the way this chapstick leaves my lips super soft and moisturized. It’s a cute little tube that’s perfect for my pocket at work. The packing is a cute sleek design and I love it. I’ve bought multiple over the last four years
Morgan B.
Savannah , GA
I used this product for years. I never loved how tiny the applicator was but I do LOVE the formula. I think it is easy to apply and moisturizes your lips all day long. I highly recommend this product.
Halia S.
Clyattville
The brand name is accurate, because these lip balms make my lips super soft! I love the way they make my lips feel, and the size of the tube. I love the cooling sensation that comes with every flavor!
Charmaine R.
Florence
This soft lips chapstick made my lips feel really really really soft!. The packaging was nice, the typical packaging for chapstick. It met my expectations and more. It kept my lips very moist for a while. Good bang for your buck! I would definitely recommend
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon