BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Jennifer C.
Liberty, TX
They really do make your lips feel incredibly soft. The only downside for me is it is a little on the greasy side of lip balms. Not extreme or anything and it's still pretty comfortable to wear, I just feel like I should point out that while it's a great product, it's not the best. Still, I definitely recommend this product because of how soft it made my lips feel.
Jessica O.
Lodi, CA
Most lip balms I can not use as they have ingredients I’m allergic to in them! This does not!! This is my one and only go to for dry lips! I love the different flavors & how long it lasts! This is also the only one I will buy for the family as well!
Savannah R.
77904
I've used this product for years!! The packaging is great, the slim tube fits perfectly in my wristlet. The value of this product is excellent! Not only is it pocket friendly but it really works and leaves my lips soo soft and kissable! The flavors are amazing as well! Definitely a favorite!
Jessica B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Kinda overrated, expensive for the amount of product you get and I don't find it to be very moisturizing resulting in frequent application which makes you fly through what little product you get. I do like the portability of the product though.
Eabryana Z.
Los Angeles , CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really enjoy this lip balm. It applies smoothly and hydrates my lips. There is a nice slip and it doesn’t feel like it just sits on top of my lips and does not cake up if I liberally apply it which I tend to do because I’m a lip balm addict.
crystal A.
griffin, ga
Purchased at: CVS
I bought this at a local pharmacy because I couldn't find my other 100 lip balms that seem to always disappear. This lip balm works well. It is not amazing but it is practical.
BEISLY T.
Patchogue
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m a big fan of this brand! The product works super well and slides on smoothly. The packaging is smaller than most lip balms I’ve tried, nonetheless the product does last. I would definitely buy this product again. Oh and it smells great!
Claudia C.
Port Charlotte
It is one of the best lip balms I have ever tried. This balm was very effective to what I needed at the moment and I pretty much use it every day I keep on in my bad and one in my house. It is great for the lips and i really recommend it.
Crystal M.
These lip balms sticks are so easy and convenient. You can just grab and go easily to maintain that hydration in your lips even if it doesn’t last too long. You also need to continue to apply on your lips even if you feel them get better slowly.
Nikki K.
Baltimore
This worked very well on my lips. Had a nice smell as well. Just wish it was a little more moisturizing.  My lips still felt a little dry after it wore off.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon