BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Tarsha B.
Pensacola, FL
I have used better products in the past for hydrating my lips. I do want to try out the tinted balm and may.like it better than this product. We'll see in the future. Not getting my hopes up though.
Ashley B.
Charlotte, NC
I used to use this chapstick all the time, before I found Glossier. They really did create soft lips, and was really great with moisturizing. I would definitely purchase if in need of a last minute balm.
Kelsey H.
Green Bay, WI
SoftLips is one of my favorite lip balms. Smells good, goes on easy and is very soft. It’s a thinner tube good for small girl pockets! It’s also very cheap less than $2. I usually get it from Target.
Meghan H.
Mesa, AZ
Makes my lips so soft and so smooth! Convienent to carry. Not very expensive and it can be bought at many places. Smells good and doesn’t have a bad taste. I like that it comes in many different flavors!
Rachel L.
Cordova, TN
I love the smell of this chapstick, especially the vanilla one! However, that's about all I like about this chapstick. I despise the greasy residue that makes my lips feel so gross after applying it.
Nikki D.
Lakeside, CA
I absolutely love soft lips!!! Most chapsticks and lip balms are really sticky, making it tough to rub your lips together. But soft lips is moist and slippery, makes it easy to rub it into both lips
Kristin F.
Jasper, AL
I like this product. I find that it is pretty moisturizing, and super affordable! The packaging is nice and slim so it doesn't take up a lot of room! If you haven't tried this, you definitely should!
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
These lip balms are exactly what they're called extremely soft! They keep your lips hydrated and come in tons of flavors. Perfect for throwing in your purse or car for anytime your lips need a little boost!
Harleigh W.
Mount Sterling
The design of the lip balm was so sleek and was able to put it anywhere in your purse or even your pocket. It lasted all through the day. The price wasn't high at all. It had a great price. I would definitely buy this lip balm again.
Krista T.
Clovis, CA
Absolutely love this lip balm! It keeps my lips nice and refreshed after long days in the wind or sun! I always keep my soft lips chapstick by my side! One of my favorite brands of chapstick by far!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon