BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Evelyn L.
I really love this lip product because as soon as you out the lip balm on your lips you can feel the product really working it gives you that clean feeling in your lips and it really moistures your lips I have several lip balms of these kinds and would get more in the future
Nikki D.
Lakeside, CA
I absolutely love soft lips!!! Most chapsticks and lip balms are really sticky, making it tough to rub your lips together. But soft lips is moist and slippery, makes it easy to rub it into both lips
Rachel L.
Cordova, TN
I love the smell of this chapstick, especially the vanilla one! However, that's about all I like about this chapstick. I despise the greasy residue that makes my lips feel so gross after applying it.
Bethany B.
Best lip balm EVER, hands down!! 🙌🏻 believe me when I say I’ve tried about every one there is, at least once. This one leaves my lips super soft and keeps you wanting to reapply every 5 minutes 👍🏻👍🏻
Kelsey H.
Green Bay, WI
SoftLips is one of my favorite lip balms. Smells good, goes on easy and is very soft. It’s a thinner tube good for small girl pockets! It’s also very cheap less than $2. I usually get it from Target.
Krista T.
Clovis, CA
Absolutely love this lip balm! It keeps my lips nice and refreshed after long days in the wind or sun! I always keep my soft lips chapstick by my side! One of my favorite brands of chapstick by far!
Lauren A.
Mannford, OK
One of my favorite brands!! Smells good, feels good, works good! I love the way this chapstick just glides on! It does a great job moisturizing my lips and smells so so good! Would definitely recommend buying this product! I always have it in my purse!
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
These lip balms are exactly what they're called extremely soft! They keep your lips hydrated and come in tons of flavors. Perfect for throwing in your purse or car for anytime your lips need a little boost!
Suzzette M.
I actually grew up with soft lips here and there and it really left your lips soft. The only down fall is sometimes it made my lips feel greasy no matter how little i put on and it made it look like i was wearing lipgloss which i hate.
Angela K.
It’s pretty amazing and smooth. It helps me on a day to day basis and I just love the product! It’s amazing and easy to apply! Very excellent price, not so expensive. I would definitely buy it again!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon