BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Kira B.
Charlottesvle, VA
My absolute, hands down favorite lip balm. It makes my lips soft and hydrated. I love the tingle I feel when putting it on. It doesn't feel waxy or heavy. 10/10 would recommend if you've never tried it
Tyler S.
Kenton, OH
This is a chap stick I would let my daughter use or I used as a young child. I just buy it at a local pharmacy. As a child I used it often but it was always one of the better smelling products. As an adult I wouldn't buy it for myself.
kate S.
An absolute classic. I just love this stuff! It works perfectly every time and the slim container fits everywhere perfectly. I can’t think of a better lip balm for a perfectly moist and hydrated pout!
Makenna C.
Puyallup , WA
Soft lips does exactly what the name says. Makes your lips super soft! It is very moisturizing and feels so great to apply! I’ll continue to buy this lip balm. It is great value and I love the product.
Melissa F.
I’m having awesome flashbacks! I didn’t even know they made this chapstick anymore. I used to love this and if I could find it in the store, I would buy it immediately! That being said, where can I find it?!?!
Mica J.
Olive Branch, MS
I love this stuff!!!! Most lip balms don’t last long on my lips and i have to reapply every 30 minutes or so... that’s not the case with this. it’s amazing and makes my lips so smooth. the vanilla scent is also great
Mayulie L.
Absolutely love this product. Super slip and cute in packaging. Leaves lips very soft and i love the variety in flavors. Easy to use and easy to pocket. But also easy to lose since it’s so small haha.
Madi W.
Tacoma, WA
OG! I remember using this back in high school. I love how small the packaging is. It even fits in girls pant pockets! Lol the smell is great, the packaging is cute, and of course I will buy this again!
Christine L.
Tinley Park
Not a huge fan of this product. It does make my lips feel smooth, but only for a short period of time. I feel like this product doesn’t stay on my lips very long and that I have to reapply frequently.
Estella V.
Best chap stick I have ever used. Not only does it keep my lips soft but it is not overly oily like some other chap sticks are. I got a pack of two from Target and they are not that expensive there. I have given these as gifts to friends and family and they all love it. Will probably keep using for the rest of my life.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon