BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Joeli R.
Oronogo
Love this! It is a little more pricy than regular chapstick. And since i can never keep track of chapstick i like to stick to the cheap stuff. But this is totally worth splurging on! My lips get super chapped and this worked wonders
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
These lip balms are exactly what they're called extremely soft! They keep your lips hydrated and come in tons of flavors. Perfect for throwing in your purse or car for anytime your lips need a little boost!
Delanie v.
Absolutely love this product ! You can use it anytime of the year . It wil keep your lips soft and definitely prevent chapped lips . This is a go-to product you've got to have with you at all times .
Marie M.
Sylmar, CA
One of my favorites not only because it works great but I also love the taste lol. Perfect little packaging as well so it doesnt take up so much room amd doesnt feel like youre using a chunky glue stick haha
Kiersten T.
Macomb, MI
Softlips Vanilla Lip Balm This is my absolute favorite lip balm ever!!! It was super easy to use with a nice buttery soft consistency. It looks very sleek with its packaging and is also priced extremely well for how amazing it is. I have and will continue to recommend to others and DEFINITELY purchase again!!!
Kaci S.
Wichita
I used to use this brand years ago. It is silky and feels really nice when you first apply it, however it does not stay on your lips very long. I stopped using it and switched to a brand that lasts a lotnlonger without reapplying.
alex y.
I like this lip balm, but i prefer other brands. It did meet my expectations of what it was supposed to do. I bought it at my local target. It's great for travel bc it's compact. Yes, bc it's quite cheap.
Kaycee C.
Wichita, KS
I enjoyed the product it helped my lips stay moisturized, shiny and had a nice scent. Although, it is better used as a preventative moisturizer not as a treatment for already dry and cracked lips.
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
An awesome product for my chapped lips. This came in handy especially during the harsh winters. It’s affordable and kept my lips moisturized without having to reapply all day! Highly recommended and affordable!
Amanda H.
Austin
I like the texture and ease of use for soft lips. The different flavors and the spf really help in the summer. I've used soft lips at different times over the years. Price is not bad at all.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon