BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
serena g.
New York
These products smell very good and are very moisturizing to the lips. It lasts very long and is easy to apply and carry with you i bought mine at my local target and i would definitely buy it again any day.
Jennie C.
I do no like the Softlips products because of the taste and the waxy feel of this product. It does not offer any hydration benefits for me and I threw it away. My husband and kids included hated it as well.
Chelsea H.
Galt, CA
This is my go-to chapstick feels so silky on u can’t help but keep reapplying and trying the different kinds also! They are everywhere and usually come individual or in a pack. Yes I’d defiantly repurchase!
Leah N.
Cleveland, OH
Pretty basic chapstick. Its Small...cute...and gets the job done. Its a decent price. I ve gotten it a few different stores, its easy application. But i really dont really think that id actually recommend it
emilee h.
you got chapped lips? this will take them away so quick. i have been using this stuff for the longest time. and  it never leave me down leaves your lips supper soft and if you love vanilla this is for you. i would so recommend this to my friends i already have so many people hooked
Camila A.
Conroe, TX
I used to be obsessed with this in middle school. I recently tried it again and realized how terrible it was! I know some people like it, but it just didn't do the trick for me. Felt too much like lip gloss.
Liz R.
I grabbed this lip product while in the checkout line because I had just ran out of my usual chapstick. It was fine..I noticed a bit of a buildup though. I liked how it smells and feels but I went back to my usual product. I'm a picky girl lol
BaronessCountess C.
Soft Lips has been around forever! I use to use this balm as a teenager and it was a great alternative to the other cheap brands on the shelves! I loved how it made my lips feel! It’s definitely a great buy!
Kailee S.
I am in love with these lip balms!!! They are so affordable and leave your lips SO soft. I love how the tube is so thin so the balm doesn't get all over my face. I can never find this product but i would purchase it again for sure if I saw it.
Noelia N.
Lake wales, FL
These are my favorite! I love the scents and the feel of this chapstick. It’s nostalgic of high school for
Me and i buy them whenever i see them out. I haven’t seen them
Lately but i love them ! Def a great buy
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon