BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Celine G.
Arcadia, CA
Smells good and is very hydrating. I just don’t like that it’s so skinny cuz it takes longer to apply. It’s easy to find in a local grocery store. Not my first pick for a chapstick but it does leave your lips soft.
Andrea R.
Weston, ID
The very best soft lips there is. Nothing protects my lips better than this. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to strengthen their lips and protect them from further damage from the sun or other things.
Christal G.
I love the product, the small tube allows me to keep this in my pocket, purse, handbag, or even my beach bag. I accidentally left it in my car all day, and much to my surprise it was not melted. Very impressed.
Gissenif B.
sw ranches, FL
This lip product is great I love how moisturized it leaves my lips all the time ! It is super long lasting on the lips, totally worth it! The packaging is nice and simple but I live it ! Would totally recommend.
Ashley T.
This makes your lips not dry.  it keeps it smooth. I used it in my friends see a lot of difference and my lips.  this product is great for your lips it lasted a long time you could buy it at any store.
Skylar K.
made my lips feel the best after applying to my crusty lips from the chilly weather . it smells great and does not make it feel as if there is a lot of product on my lips and it makes my lips glow and look fresh
Lisa P.
I bought this product when I was younger and it worked really well but now there's lots more options that work just a little better for around the same price. The SPF 20 is a nice thing to have. Great inexpensive lip balm for young girls. Probably won't be buying it for myself anymore
Tiffany C.
Charleston, WV
Soft Lips has a way of making lips feel like silk. So soft of a formula and so easy to use and the long lasting ability of the formula is good too. Not much I'd change about this and would love to try this again.
Christine G.
Me and my daughter both constantly use this product at the beach. It's small packaging makes it easy to take with you. It is spf 15 which is great for protecting your lips from the sun on those harsh summer days.
Rach.🎀 H.
Greenup, KY
I did not like this product at all. The one and only time I used this product my lips felt like they were burning slightly. I had to take it off and about 5-10 minutes. I don’t recommend this product to anyone.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon