BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Destine L.
Abita Springs, LA
I've been using this stuff since the late 90s! It's still around for a reason! This chapstick will make your lips feel like soft pillows. It's a tiny tube, but it packs a moisture punch! Also, it smells AMAZING!
Domonique M.
Salina, KS
This is my all time favorite lip balm, and the vanilla is the best. It makes my lips feel so soft. I always buy a bunch when I find it. Walmart and drug stores seem to be where I have the most luck finding it.
Amanda J.
N Las Vegas, NV
Of all the millions of chapsticks out there to choose from this one is meh. Definitely not a repeat user and that’s because it’s not the greatest product but also not the worst. There’s too many selections out there for me to try this one again.
Hanna B.
Pueblo
This brand of lip care is a little more expensive than the rest. I get in a pinch when I'm checking out. the taste is really nice and light. overall, I would buy it if I was in a rush and it was near checkout.
Madison T.
Danville, KY
Very smooth going on, would definitely recommend for dry lips, great price value, and would definitely recommend for anyone to buy it for the price it is and if you need to help with some chapped or dry lips!
Jasmine L.
Reedley
This is such a cute little product to be able to carry around and apply whenever. I got mine at a CVS pharmacy, it truly gives you soft lips, I recommend this to anyone looking to keep their lips soft, hah. :)
Summer S.
This lip balm by far is my favorite it is cheap and it makes your lips feel extra soft. I bought this item at Walmart but I see it at multiple different stores. I would recommend this item for really dry lips.
Athena F.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Be still my 90s heart! Nothing brings back the nostalgia of junior high like this lip balm. It is true to its name and keeps lips soft, but I love the skinny tube it comes in and keep one in my clutch for dinner dates.
kirsten d.
Anchorage
This product smells amassing and works so well. I️ get mine at target and I️ use it very consistently. Every time I️ have dry lips I️ use this and it helps immediately. I️ would highly recommend this product.
emilee h.
you got chapped lips? this will take them away so quick. i have been using this stuff for the longest time. and  it never leave me down leaves your lips supper soft and if you love vanilla this is for you. i would so recommend this to my friends i already have so many people hooked
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon