BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Yojaira M.
I remember loving this in high school and one day my lips were chapped so I went to the store and picked it up but it was one of those products that did help my lips but had to apply it like 100 times throughout the day which is a no go for me
Susan M.
Albuquerque , NM
Love this, the original version, of course. The only thing I hate is how little they last. I have big lips and apply this all the time (maybe 2x a day) and it lasts me 1/2 the time a normal chapstick though.
Alyssa B.
Fairdale, KY
Although I don’t favor the fragrance I love this lip balm! I️ use it before applying matte liquid lipsticks and it makes a huge difference in moisture. I lose them all the time but definitely worth rebuying!
Ellen K.
Strongsville, OH
We used these as kids and I still use them to this day. They have also came out with a lot of different products in this line, which I have always enjoyed. At their price, I like them more than burts bees.
Tery A.
boston, MA
Love this product. Very very very addicting product. My kids always steal it from me , I get my soft lips usually from Target. I am a repeat user of this product. I absolutely would get this product again!
Veronica S.
THE BEST LIP BALM OUT THERE!!! Smells great, moisturizes well, and has spf. Also the packaging is great and sleek and doesn't take up a lot of room in a hand bag. I've been religiously buying since middle school and purchase them at target!
Andrea B.
One of my favorite products! The packaging is great! Love how slim it is. Very soft and moisturizing on the lips. Never makes me feel dry later. Great flavor. Great value. I would buy this again and again!
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
Not the best chapstick. I love the feel when I first put it on my lips, but I don't even think I went an hour before I had to reapply it. It didn't really do anything in regards to giving my lips moisture.
Emily S.
Greenwood, IN
Love this year round! Nice, subtle scent / taste. Makes my lips super soft! Also helps with chapped lips. I even apply over lipstick sometimes. Easy to use. Good price. Will buy again! Highly recommended!
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
I love the soft vanilla smell of this, and how smooth it makes my lips feel. I have never been a fan of the thin size of these lip balms, but I do see the benefit of carrying a skinny tube in your pocket.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon