BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Christine G.
Me and my daughter both constantly use this product at the beach. It's small packaging makes it easy to take with you. It is spf 15 which is great for protecting your lips from the sun on those harsh summer days.
Celine G.
Arcadia, CA
Smells good and is very hydrating. I just don’t like that it’s so skinny cuz it takes longer to apply. It’s easy to find in a local grocery store. Not my first pick for a chapstick but it does leave your lips soft.
Brittany R.
denham springs
Makes your lips feel like silk. Wonderful product all around. Love the size of it and it last forever. Easy to use and apply. It's a little pricey but worth it. I would recommend this to everyone men and women.
Sophie L.
Good product and scent. Love the sleek and thin longer stick. Wish it was marketed better because I feel like if I saw it more while checking out I would definitely purchase. Overall reliable and a classic go to.
Gissenif B.
sw ranches, FL
This lip product is great I love how moisturized it leaves my lips all the time ! It is super long lasting on the lips, totally worth it! The packaging is nice and simple but I live it ! Would totally recommend.
Kiana G.
Carolina Bch, NC
Good Chapstick. Just not my favorite. It does the job & smells good. I just do not find it to be the one I gravitate to the most. It does last decently long on the lips of you don’t like them often (which I tend to do)
stefffa K.
Soft lips does just that - it gives you soft lips and it conditions them. However, it doesn't solve any problems that involve dry or crackled lips. I stopped using this because i need more intense lip treatments because my lips tend to get really dry
Christal G.
I love the product, the small tube allows me to keep this in my pocket, purse, handbag, or even my beach bag. I accidentally left it in my car all day, and much to my surprise it was not melted. Very impressed.
Erika M.
Ruston, LA
This lip balm is my overall all time favorite! It's light and moisturizes perfectly. Not too greasy! The tinted ones have the perfect tint for just a neutral casual look, nothing too dark. My favorite is vanilla!
Taylor V.
Somerset, KY
I love soft lips lip balm. I love the cute packaging. I bought at Walmart or Kroger. Very inexpensive. Smells amazing and feels good on lips. I use often. And I would recommend to anyone because I would buy again
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon