BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Kari M.
My go to for chap lips or just daily use . Isn’t too waxy or messy what so ever . Can’t tell it’s there and my hair doesn’t stick to my lips from being tacky . Makes my lips feel so moisturized and soft . Price is great too.
Bre H.
Statesboro, GA
I have been using this product for over 10 years now. It is my go-to before I use ANY lipstick! I have tried numerous other products similar to this and none compare. I will die if this product ever gets discontinued.
Xena C.
Mankato
Soft lips does just as it's name suggests, gives you soft lips. It doesn't dry them out causing you to have a cycle of always putting on Chapstick either. It is light and moisturising. Softlips Lip Balm
Erika K.
Hermitage, TN
These were the bees knees when I was in middle school! Every girl would be applying these in the bathroom because we wanted to feel like we were wearing makeup even if we weren’t allowed! Great moisture and makes your lips baby soft as the package says.
Cristina O.
Anderson, SC
I love this chapstick, very moisturizing and even plumps up my lips it feels like, I love it. It is tiny and very easy to just throw in my pocket or a purse, absolutely love it. I do recommend it, I will repurchase.
Sonia T.
I really love using this on my lips when they are dry. It really helps moisturize them. It also smells really good which is a plus for me. Its also really thin so its easy to keep in your pocket for when you need it.
katie h.
Very simplistic packaging with good, long lasting moisture. Better than most lip balms I have used in the past. Simplistic white and blue packaging with slim tube that is unique compared to other lip balms. Another bonus is the SPF and great smell.
Morgan B.
I love the vanilla soft lips! It is so soft and smooth and truly fights chapped lips. If you want a subtle, satisfying, and colorless chapstick, soft lips is so perfect. It's definitely worth a try. I use this daily!
Elsie C.
Tolleson, AZ
I enjoyed using this lip balm, it would always finish quickly but maybe I just enjoyed it so much that I finished it as soon as I got it. I would recommend it and it is a good price as well, one of my favorite balms.
Angelina H.
Stockton, CA
These left my lips feeling glossy but always ended up giving me little bumps around my lips that ended up be cold sores. I thought it was just me or that one so I re bought several times and same results never again.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon