BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
luz v.
lodi
It's not the best, but not the worse either. It has great packaging I admit that. This would be the first time I bought and used this. It definitely makes your lips soft, but I don't believe it moisturized my lips well. Probably will never buy this again.
Emily M.
Asheboro, NC
Soft lips does exactly what the brand says it does. The packaging is easily eye catching. It leaves your lips super soft for days. It's flavors are the right amount. It's not over barring. You're definitely getting a bang for your buck.
Kerrigan C.
This product makes your lips soft and comes in a compact applicator. It’ll fit anywhere. It has good flavor and some are even in spf. You can but then anywhere. There are several flavors and even different color tints.
Kara W.
I always keep a soft lips chap stick in my purse where ever I go. This is my number one go to chapstick. This product really provides fast action for dry lips. It is also really inexpensive but really provides the soft lips experience that it is said to do.
Cherish T.
The brand is overall okay. I don’t like how small the container is. It’s affordable but I wouldn’t purchase this product again. The packaging was cute and the chapstick itself smelled pretty good. I got it from walmart
Kari M.
My go to for chap lips or just daily use . Isn’t too waxy or messy what so ever . Can’t tell it’s there and my hair doesn’t stick to my lips from being tacky . Makes my lips feel so moisturized and soft . Price is great too.
Bre H.
Statesboro, GA
I have been using this product for over 10 years now. It is my go-to before I use ANY lipstick! I have tried numerous other products similar to this and none compare. I will die if this product ever gets discontinued.
Xena C.
Mankato
Soft lips does just as it's name suggests, gives you soft lips. It doesn't dry them out causing you to have a cycle of always putting on Chapstick either. It is light and moisturising. Softlips Lip Balm
Natalie H.
Katy
I love soft lips!!!! It is a great lip balm. It definitely succeeded my expectations. It has a very easy applicator and I can take it everywhere. It is not pricey and is a great value. I recommend everyone try this.
Yadira H.
Great product! I love the size and shape of it. It is very easy to apply and actually works ! I carry mines around with me everywhere I go! I really love this product and I would recommend this to all my loved ones.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon