BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Christal G.
I love the product, the small tube allows me to keep this in my pocket, purse, handbag, or even my beach bag. I accidentally left it in my car all day, and much to my surprise it was not melted. Very impressed.
Ashley T.
This makes your lips not dry.  it keeps it smooth. I used it in my friends see a lot of difference and my lips.  this product is great for your lips it lasted a long time you could buy it at any store.
Kathryn C.
Cumberland , RI
I love softlip products! I’ve used them forever! It’s my favorite chapstick. It helps protect against the sun and the cold weather. I think it will always be around. The price is great! I would highly recommend this flavor or any other flavors to everyone!
Jazmen O.
Caledonia
Got it as a gift it’s soft on lips my favorite one is the peppermint lip balm it last on your lips for longer than most brands and it is good for its price and I’ll Continue to buy this product. I wold buy again.
Lacey B.
These are an ok moisturizer. The packaging is where they fall down. The super skinny tip makes it hard to get your entire lip and you definitely can't do it in one pass. It also makes it very easy to lose in your purse.
Sophie L.
Good product and scent. Love the sleek and thin longer stick. Wish it was marketed better because I feel like if I saw it more while checking out I would definitely purchase. Overall reliable and a classic go to.
Taylor V.
Somerset, KY
I love soft lips lip balm. I love the cute packaging. I bought at Walmart or Kroger. Very inexpensive. Smells amazing and feels good on lips. I use often. And I would recommend to anyone because I would buy again
Gissenif B.
sw ranches, FL
This lip product is great I love how moisturized it leaves my lips all the time ! It is super long lasting on the lips, totally worth it! The packaging is nice and simple but I live it ! Would totally recommend.
Brittany R.
denham springs
Makes your lips feel like silk. Wonderful product all around. Love the size of it and it last forever. Easy to use and apply. It's a little pricey but worth it. I would recommend this to everyone men and women.
Ashlyn M.
North Judson, IN
This is the best chapstick I've owned. It's smooth and creamy and has an awesome taste. It's very inexpensive and the quality is wonderful. I got it at Walmart and have had nothing but good experiences with it.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon