BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Cesca F.
This is very smooth when applying. Feels great butttt doesn't last long. I have to reapply this like crazy. If it lasted longer I would love this stuff but doesn't last long enough for me. If someone gave me one I would use it but I wouldn't buy again. I would say becaus my lips are really dry that if someones are normal then they prob would actually love this product
Paige ..
For some reason this one didn’t work too well for me- it didn’t relieve my dryness. But it was easy to apply and it did smell good, which are also important. Some things don’t work for everyone, and these just weren’t for me.
Cristal F.
Newport News , VA
I would really recommend this product. I usually always have chapped lips and lipsticks dry my lips even more, but when I apply this product my lips feel really soft and they look fresh. For lips, this is what I’d recommend.
Selina K.
Minneola, FL
First I love the smell if you like vanilla this is the product for you it's easy to apply and great coverage, it has a great size and great for on the go. It's very affordable not pricey at all I would recommend it to others.
Mayra G.
Bonsall, CA
Smells amazing, feels great on lips BUT I felt as if maybe it was a little too oily. Maybe it was the batch because I have loved this product in the past. So maybe I'll just stick to the one I know and not ever off to the other scents and such. Overall, great.
Cynthia P.
Los Angeles, CA
It's cute, sleek, and chic but not effective for me. I like that it's slim and doesn't take much more room in a clutch but not worth it for me. It was ok. But not as effective as I would have liked it. I do agree, it's soft.
Shelby T.
Soft lips came in a cute little tube with the label of what flavor/smell it was. I bought one from Walmart and it was pretty cheap. It was very easy to apply, it turned into my daily routine. I would definitely buy one again!
Brittany P.
Zebulon
It feels so soft on your lips and smells amazing. I bought this product at a dollar general. It is very easy to apply and use. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely recommend this soft lips product to others.
Candace H.
Diamond Bar, CA
An oldie but a goodie! I love the way this lip balm just glides on, i love that it’s a thin stick and the tingly feeling is awesome. It works right away and keeps my lips super soft all day. I’ll always love this stuff. It’s a bit hard to find these days so when I do, i buy a bunch.
Shandi B.
Roy
Although I do like how it feels when you played on your lips you constantly have to reapply cuz your lips feel like they're drying out to even faster. I do like the scent of it I do like the tingly feel when you do apply it
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon