BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Tara S.
Interlochen, MI
Softens my lips at the time of use. Wish there was more product in the package (or larger surface area for application). I would probably repurchase but there might be other chopsticks I'd choose to buy first instead of this.
Cesca F.
This is very smooth when applying. Feels great butttt doesn't last long. I have to reapply this like crazy. If it lasted longer I would love this stuff but doesn't last long enough for me. If someone gave me one I would use it but I wouldn't buy again. I would say becaus my lips are really dry that if someones are normal then they prob would actually love this product
Zara B.
During the winter I have issues with dry lips. I can use this product few times a day and have no issues no matter the time of year. It smells absolutely amazing. It works well with all my lipsticks without feeling to sticky.
Sydney S.
Irvine, CA
I love the packaging. Its super cute and I like the smaller applicator, but the formula is not moisturizing for me and it may even make my lips more dried out in the end. I dont really use the one I have, I got it as a gift.
Hannah G.
The formula is smooth, creamy and moisturizing. I normally pick this product up at CVS or Walgreens. It is long lasting, and can be worn under lipstick without disrupting the lipstick over top. One of my favorite chapsticks.
Olivia P.
Evansville
Great product! The smell is very strong, (in a good way) and is pocket size which is easy for travel. I use it everyday and my lips stay moisturized. You get great value for the small price of it. Works extremely well, and when I run out I WILL be buying again
Ashley D.
The name of the brand says it all, literally leaves your lips soft and hydrated throughout the day. You never have to worry about an unpleasant smell or not knowing where to locate it. You're local drugstore always has it handy. Definitely worth the buy every time.
Areli M.
Earth
My #1 chapstick I recommend, it's so small you can carry anywhere but also long lasting and don't need much product. Non expensive at all and does the work of a great quality product. I have convinced friends to love it too!
Selina K.
Minneola, FL
First I love the smell if you like vanilla this is the product for you it's easy to apply and great coverage, it has a great size and great for on the go. It's very affordable not pricey at all I would recommend it to others.
Cristal F.
Newport News , VA
I would really recommend this product. I usually always have chapped lips and lipsticks dry my lips even more, but when I apply this product my lips feel really soft and they look fresh. For lips, this is what I’d recommend.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon