BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Alondra G.
Plainfield
This product was okay, I mean it made my lips really dry at times and I bought it at Walmart, the whole point of having a chapstick is it's supposed to work well and hydrate your lips, and yeahh it looks pretty on the outside but idk it doesn't have that much product in it
Shiloh S.
I love this chap stick, it makes my lips feel so smooth, it smells and tastes great, I don't feel the need to apply it all the time, it gives you plenty of product, I would definitely recommend this product for everyone
Dixie S.
Indianapolis
I absolutely love this product. It makes your lips so smooth, and it also doesn’t have a chemical smell like other lip bombs. For the amount of product you get I think the price is a steal! I have repurchased many times!
Ashley A.
Raymore
This chapstick was okay to use. It wasn’t that great I prefer other chapsticks to this one. I personally didn’t buy it, it was a gift for me from Christmas. It was a good value and I would not recommend to buy it again.
Ariel H.
Riverside
Got it at Walmart because I had lost my Carmex and wanted to try a new lip balm. Don't like at all. The scent was weird for me and it didn't do anything for my dry lips. It actually kinda burned my outer lip. Not for me.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Most conditioning chapstick I've ever used! Some natural ingredients, but I would really love if Softlips gears towards organic and 100% natural ingredients! Cruelty free, and it always smells and feels the best on my lips.
Brittnee M.
I absolutely love this product. When I’m buying chapstick I always am looking for something that will hydrate my lips but not be super thick at the same time. This was very soft and creamy and felt wonderful on my lips.
Shelby D.
Colchester
Softlips Pearl Tint Loose SPF 15 omg I don't even known how to say this but these lip products are so good omg they were life changing my lips would always peel and would have like a greasy look with some of the lip products that I would use and it looked bad but soft lips doesn't do that at all
Megan C.
This is my favorite chapstick. You don't get a whole lot of product in the stick but the quality of the product over powers that factor. It's so soft and moisturizing and it just adds a great shine to your lips as well.
luz v.
lodi
It's not the best, but not the worse either. It has great packaging I admit that. This would be the first time I bought and used this. It definitely makes your lips soft, but I don't believe it moisturized my lips well. Probably will never buy this again.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon