BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Hannah W.
Yukon, OK
I really like the look and feel of this product as well as the taste. However, I felt like I went through this product way too fast and that it wasn’t quite getting the job done. I am now using Burt’s Bees and I like it a whole lot better.
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
I do not like soft lips brand. It's a bit greasy which I don't mind but it does not moisturize my lips. It leaves them feeling dry with white residue. It does smell amazing and it doesn't taste bad but not the results I'm looking for.
Morgan C.
I used to use this all the time. The chapstick goes on in a thin layer, and seems to wear off shortly after you apply it - especially if you eat or drink anything. Other than the constant reapplication, they have a nice flavor and smell and do their job for the most part.
rubia g.
west orange, NJ
great product leave lips feeling moisturized and soft for long. i would definitely recomend it. is verry easy to apply. it meet my expectations. over all i had a great experics with soft lips i had been purchasing it for few years now.
Liz D.
Waukesha, WI
So moisturizing, but not a ton of product. Love the shape of the applicator because it is thin enough to only cover your lips and not get on the skin around your mouth, saving your makeup! Vanilla is such a delicious flavor, too!
Jasmine Y.
Griffin, GA
So this is a great chap stick / lip balm I always apply this before putting on lipstick the price is reasonable and the product is great quality I definitely would buy this again you can find it at almost any drugstore or Walmart
Amanda B.
Rochester, NH
Great for moisturizing the lips but wouldn't recommend for highly damaged chapped lips. This is more of a lip balm than and actual lip treatment. Smells really good too!
Hannah T.
North St Paul, MN
Not my favorite since the hydration doesn't last a super long time but I love the slim packaging and variety of scents/flavors. I just wouldn't choose this over my tried and true Rosebud Salve or Aquaphor. I prefer a thicker hydration and this doesn't quite cut it for me.
Madysen R.
Aspers, PA
This product was pretty nice! It does a good job at making your lips look very soft, but I feel that sometimes it takes awhile to soak into your lips completely. The packaging is adorable and I would most likely recommend to all.
Merylle M.
Kent, WA
I was absolutely obsessed with these in middle school. I always find myself buying them ever since I first purchased them. I was in love with the packaging and the lip balm itself. It made my lips feel soft and moisturized. It’s definitely in my favorites list.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon