BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Izobel B.
Pasco, WA
I love Softlips. Specifically the Vanilla flavor. It's one of the only mainstream lip balms that doesn't dry out my lips. Just be careful keeping it in your pocket, purse or car- it's a really soft balm and will melt super easily!!
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
I do not like soft lips brand. It's a bit greasy which I don't mind but it does not moisturize my lips. It leaves them feeling dry with white residue. It does smell amazing and it doesn't taste bad but not the results I'm looking for.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
It is what it is. Nothing to special to me. The stick is a bit small for my lips but would be great for a toddler. It would be just the right size. The cost is inexpensive and there’s no big negatives. Just not much to remember either.
Kayla B.
Chambersburg , PA
Takes me back to my middle and high school days. But I love this product for sure. It’s not expensive and my children love it as well. It’s easy to apply and lasts a lot longer than I thought it would I would def recommend to others
Kristen B.
Chandler, AZ
Goes on smoothly. I like how small it is. Minty taste is present but not overwhelming. Makes my lips shine and moisturized. I like that the cap is a decent size so I don’t feel like I will lose it when I take it off or put it down.
Katherine F.
Carrboro, NC
I used to use this years ago before my dry lips became too much and needed something stronger, but this has a lovely scent, goes on thinly and isn't overly waxy. Loved it!
mckenzy J.
Commerce Twp, MI
This product feels really good on your lips but does not heal lips as much as I would want. I would definitely pick other products over this. I do like the packaging and how small the packaging is. It makes it easy to fit in small places.
Audrey H.
I love this brand so much. I think that anything from this brand is just always so moisturizing. It's so skinny it can slip right into your pocket ! It smells wonderful ! It's just been really hard to find it in stores these days :(
Morgan C.
I used to use this all the time. The chapstick goes on in a thin layer, and seems to wear off shortly after you apply it - especially if you eat or drink anything. Other than the constant reapplication, they have a nice flavor and smell and do their job for the most part.
Jasmine Y.
Griffin, GA
So this is a great chap stick / lip balm I always apply this before putting on lipstick the price is reasonable and the product is great quality I definitely would buy this again you can find it at almost any drugstore or Walmart
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon