BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Brandi T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I really hate the skinny tube. On top of that, this stuff melts really really easy and there never seems to be that much product inside. It’s also more expensive than your average chapstick. And it’s not THAT much better either. Pass.
Jessica D.
Ogden, UT
This lip balm is okay but it’s not my favorite. It smells nice and feels nice in on my lips, but I don’t like the size of the tube. It’s weird to apply. I don’t know if it’s just because I’m not used to it, or I really don’t like it. But I wish it was regular sized.
Stacy P.
Rogersville, TN
My favorite, favorite, favorite! I love how thin and sleek the packaging is and this product isn't too heavy on my lips. I love the cooking sensation from the menthol also.
Sophia V.
Reedley, CA
Definitely LOVE using this chapsick in the winter to keep my lips moist and in the best care! You can find this chap stick at Walmart and it's pricey. They also come in different scents. But they really do keep your lips looking nice!
Liliya S.
Parlin, NJ
This has always been one of my holy grails for my lips they get very chapped and as soon as I apply it it feels so moisturized right away , love the smell , love the packaging and it isn’t too expensive , I recommend to all my friends
Meg M.
Ft Covington, NY
I used to swear by this when I was in high school but now with all the competition in the market they need to step up their game, it didn’t last long I was always reapplying and compared to my others chapsticks this didn’t make the cut
Marissa R.
Green Bay
This makes your lips look and feel silky soft but without being too thick. It's a really lightweight product that you can wear anytime. Whenever I just need a little moisture on my lips i gravitate towards this, it also smells amazing!
Mary S.
Saint Charles, MO
The smell and taste of this was awesome. It did help hydrate my lips, but not as intensely as I had hoped. I like that it wasn’t super menthol-y, but instead a smooth vanilla flavor. I had to reapply it often, though, to maintain hydration.
Colleen S.
Alden
I actually live somewhat close to where this product is made, and although I wish I lived it it's not my go-to lip balm. While it does go on smooth and has a nice minty feel it wares off very fast. I like it to stay on a bit better.
Danielle T.
Niagara Falls, NY
For years Soft Lips has been my go to lip balm. I live in NY where the weather really affects my skin, and my lips are always in need of moisture. Any flavor I have tried I have loved. Super long lasting and very smooth application
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon