BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Kelli W.
Fayetteville, NC
Best chapstick I have came across to use. Feels nice smells nice doesnt taste gross and is just ads around a great product. Leaves my lips feeling nice and refreshed every single time I've used it. Makes me wanna just kiss everyrhing! 😙😙😙😙😙
Kristan W.
Knob Noster, MO
Soft lips is a brand that I have been using for years because honestly I'm a very picky person when it comes to my personal care. The packaging is a little plain but what's inside is great. Definitely recommend to those who haven't tried it
Ashley P.
Decatur
When I use this product it leaves my lips feeling nourished and amazingly soft.  It hydrates leaving me with a beautiful smile, and conditions leaving my lips smooth and oh so soft.   This product is absolutely amazing.
Emily D.
Saint Cloud, FL
These are perfect for younger kids I remember having tons of these rolling around my backpack in middle school. They are simple they smelled good and they last a long time as long as you don't lose it or wash it (done that plenty of times!)
Brooklynn B.
Franklin, TN
I actually got this product due to a cheerleading competition and I loved it so much I buy it now. It is a good price and very smooth and easy to apply it also smells good! I would purchase this again and always pick one up when I see it
Lucia M.
New York, new york
It's ok! I like the shape of it. A solid choice. A little on the stickier side, but some ppl like that. I don't see it as often in stores tho so typically don't get it. Also a little overpriced. Aside from this it's still a solid choice.
Brittany H.
Melrose Park, IL
It's ok. I've tried better lip products but if I'm out and about and left or lost my lip balm I will pick this one up. It's more like an "in a pinch" product for me. It's not great but it will get the job done if I don't any thing else.
Madison P.
Ames, IA
I used to love Softlips! I had tons of different scents/flavors and they went on so silky smooth. However, I feel as though the balm is not very strong and can melt and form oddly quite easily. There is not a lot of product in each stick.
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
YUM! The vanilla flavor is super sweet smelling and I actually like how thin the tube is. It makes it easier to precisely coat my lips without getting it all over my face. It also makes it super easy to just throw in my pocket or purse!
Steffanie T.
Santa Rosa, CA
I’ve only owned one of these and I got it a long time ago for a birthday present. I liked it at he time but judging for my young self, I don’t think it was that moisturizing for my lips. I like how it’s skinny and fits in my bag nicely.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon