BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Amanda B.
Rochester, NH
Great for moisturizing the lips but wouldn't recommend for highly damaged chapped lips. This is more of a lip balm than and actual lip treatment. Smells really good too!
Madysen R.
Aspers, PA
This product was pretty nice! It does a good job at making your lips look very soft, but I feel that sometimes it takes awhile to soak into your lips completely. The packaging is adorable and I would most likely recommend to all.
Jasmine Y.
Griffin, GA
So this is a great chap stick / lip balm I always apply this before putting on lipstick the price is reasonable and the product is great quality I definitely would buy this again you can find it at almost any drugstore or Walmart
rubia g.
west orange, NJ
great product leave lips feeling moisturized and soft for long. i would definitely recomend it. is verry easy to apply. it meet my expectations. over all i had a great experics with soft lips i had been purchasing it for few years now.
Leslie B.
Rutledge, GA
I liked it for the most part. It doesn’t taste horrible but my only issue is that it seems to have to be reapplied quite often, or my lips seem to dry out and feel tight if not. It was ok but wouldn’t be my first recommendation
Abdelisse F.
Land O Lakes, FL
Love that it has SPF on it! It is a pretty good lip balm I wish it had a tint to it and it would have been PERFECT. The price is more than right it is affordable and effective what else can you ask for?!! Really good product :)
Deann S.
Herriman , UT
I love how sleek the design is for this product. Although you may not get a ton of product this does last a long time! The fragrant sticks aren’t overwhelming and these glide on very smoothly. You can pick up one at any drug store.
Kaila B.
I have how small it is! It's such an easy on the grab to go. I love to have chapstick like this with me at all times due to keeping my lips nice. With the shine of it as well, you can easily drop a lipgloss and use this instead!
Karlee W.
Waskom
I love this brand because it is easy to apply and locks in moisture very well also. It just doesn't last as long as any other chapsticks. I would recommend it to others because it is a very nice chapstick and lip balm as well.
Christina F.
Super super soft, feels very silly on the lips. Unfortunately this is one that doesn't stay on the lips for very long, so I found myself reapplying it often. And because the tube is so skinny, it's easy to use this product up very quickly
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon