BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Hayley G.
This was my favorite chapstick growing up. It made my lips so soft and moisturized. The packaging is slender and unique to this brand, although it made it very easy to lose! I find myself purchasing other brands now, but I still like this brand too.
Mandy O.
Browns Summit
This is a product I keep in my purse.  I love the spf and the sent is light.  It lasts longer than most chapsticks and keeps my lips soft.  It was everything I expected.  I usually purchase at the drug store, and even have found it at the grocery store.
Brionna P.
Lake Charles, Louisiana
The product works really well, although the tube is somewhat small, so I have to use a lot of product. On the bright side, it is a really great product for such a low price. Nice, simple packaging. Softlips Lip BalmWould recommend it.
Charlene D.
Bloomingdale, IL
This is just your run of the mill lip balm. The weather in the Midwest is very dry this time of the year and it doesn't necessarily provide enough protection against the wind or adding back moisture to my lips. If you just need something to smooth on your lips, it's okay.
tracy d.
Boothbay, ME
I like be Soft Lips ! I have been using it for many years. It always leaves my lips feeling fantastic. I have tried many of the flavors and types but I always have an original on hand! It is also easy to find and readily available in most stores. I definitely recommend this product!
Annie B.
Buffalo, NY
I first received this product at a concert, kissmas bash, where free products were being thrown to the audience. I have been a loyalist ever since. The price is a little expensive, but I've never found anything that made my lips feel so good. My favorite scent is the vanilla, not too strong.
Breanna D.
New york
This product has always moisturized my lips . Super creamy super hydrating. Every time I use this it instantly makes my lips soft and kissable. I recommend this product to those with chapped lips or those who just want to add a touch of softness .
abigail b.
Johnson city , TN
I have used this chapstick for years and love it because it's light and doesn't burn your lips! It has a sweet light smell and taste. The small applicator makes It easy to apply. I would recommend this chapstick to anyone who's looking for a light chapstick that's not boring!
Tiffany R.
Mifflintown, PA
I use Softlips in the winter time when my lips tend to get very chapped because of the harsh weather outside. It is very long lasting and it always meets my expectations. Packaging is basic but nice. I would recommend this product to others.
Parker B.
La Porte, IN
Super hydrating and leaves lips feeling very soft! Has no chemical or off putting smell. Met & exceeded my expectations! I now use it pretty much all the time. It’s long lasting and helps make sure that lips won’t be chapped. Definitely a must-have.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon