BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Grace W.
Hershey, PA
Softlips is a great product!  The tube may be small but there is a lot of product in here.  The small tube makes Softlips easier to transport.  Great for hydrating lips and repairing chapped lips.  If you accidently put this chapstick through the washing machine, it will melt.
Renee B.
Columbus, OH
Great at moisturizing and the brand has many good scents. You definitely need to apply multiple times per day, and I’m so/so about the level of protection it offers. I’ll still buy one every once in awhile bc the size is handy. It’s a great summer chapstick.
Samantha Z.
Great smell, but that's where it ends. It sat on top of my lips and barely provided any moisturizing benefits. Felt like it potentially made my dry, chapped lips even worse off than before applying. Might work for some people, but did not work for me.
Sydney T.
alta loma
In love I won this product on a girls night I went home my lips were so chapped from the sun reached in for it and never set it down love the s so much smells great keeps them moisturized all day under the sun! CAN SOME PLEASE SEND ME MORE OF THESE!!
Blythe H.
fort drum, ny
This lip balm feels so silly smooth and the scent is very nostalgic. I find that I go through these so quickly because I absolutely love the feeling of having it on my lips. I always have these in my purse or pocket. The vanilla scent is my favorite!
Keyana R.
The vanilla softlips is personally my favorite! It smells so good and it really does make your lips as smooth as can be. I always need chapstick with me becuase my lips are constantly dry and i cant use very many chapsticks becuase they make my lips worse. But softlips is perfect and helps my lips out so much. I will continue to use this for a very very long time! Thank you softlips you've changed my life!
Christina D.
Channahon, IL
Really good little tube of chap stick. It provides instant relief for dry lips and really does make my lips feel softer. However, I seem to go through this tube much faster than other chap sticks. For a small tube it is easy to use a lot and run out quickly.
Camery C.
This is a great product! You can never go wrong with Soft Lips. it always exceeds my expectations. It's a truly awesome product, you can purchase at Walmart! It's easy to apply and use, just put it on and you're good to go! I know I'll be buying more
102617💍 T.
Glendale Heights
 This makes my lips super smooth I love the tent soft lips lip balm to because it adds a shine to my lips and also tastes very good lastly it has my lips feeling super soft I highly recommend this product especially because it’s not pricey
Mandy O.
Browns Summit
This is a product I keep in my purse.  I love the spf and the sent is light.  It lasts longer than most chapsticks and keeps my lips soft.  It was everything I expected.  I usually purchase at the drug store, and even have found it at the grocery store.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon