BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Tiffany R.
Mifflintown, PA
I use Softlips in the winter time when my lips tend to get very chapped because of the harsh weather outside. It is very long lasting and it always meets my expectations. Packaging is basic but nice. I would recommend this product to others.
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
This is ok not one of the ones I want to continue to purchase over and over. I like other brands more and did not really notice a difference in how my lips felt. I tend to get dry lips and it was not as moisturizing or soothing as I want it to be.
Emily N.
Hazel Green, AL
I give “soft lips” this.. it does what it’s name says. My lips feel buttery soft after I use this, but in no way does this product relief chapped lips. The taste and scent is decent but other than that, mostly just good for making your lips soft.
Anastasia G.
Belleville, IL
I like the chapstick and packaging I just wish it was a little more moisturizing. It does not really stay on ur lips that long but it helps if you keep applying. Their scents are good! I would recommend to people who do not have really dry lips.
Ashley C.
Lives up to the name! SoftLips does JUST that leaves your lips super silky soft! There are a variety of flavors (Vanilla is my fave, personally) but haven't came across any that I don't like. AND seriously, NO EXAGGERATION-Leaves your lips SOFT!
Carissa M.
Atlanta
Soft lips is a nice product. I think it has a nice formula that works into the lips nicely and keeps them moisturized while not being waxy or greasy. It doesn’t have a waxy taste or overbearing smell. It’s not my number one choice, which is why I didn’t give it 5 stars, but it’s a trusted, go-to reliable product.
Naomi G.
For being called "SoftLips" this product is pretty hard. If there's a scent, it's very faint. Not very moisturizing at all and it seems like a very small amount of product. I wouldn't reccomend this because it really doesn't do much of anything.
Madison R.
Grand Rapids
Has a good smell to it, and you only need to apply it once a day and it keeps your lips feeling good. the package is nice And you can pretty much get it anywhere, it's a really good value and I'd for sure buy it again and recommend it to friends.
Dallas L.
I fell in love with this lip balm when I first gave it a try! It moisturizes my lips very well, and keeps them moisturized for a few hours! It is the perfect size of lip balm to fit in your purse, coat pocket or backpack! Great for traveling too!
Morgan M.
Love this product! Givens instant moisture and softens harsh areas. Best if glided after and exfoliation though because it you have dry patches it won't remove it, will just soften. Only negative is that wish it wouldn't wear off so quickly. The think size of the stick is also attractive.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon