BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Lauren B.
Carlisle
I know these are popular, but I really don't like them. I find that it's too soft. It's filmy and it doesn't last long for me. Also because it soft if it's in the heat for any amount of time it becomes a mess. Overall I think there's a lot better out there
McKenzie W.
Staunton, VA
This product is instantly moisturizing to the lips. I also use it when I'm trying to get a little plumping effect to my lips because it tingles, plumps and leaves an amazing taste on your lips. I regularly buy this product and I recommend that you do too!
Sarah D.
Columbia, SC
I keep this balm beside my bed and use it before I go to sleep. For an inexpensive brand, it works pretty well! The only thing I would change is that the vanilla scent is a little bit plastic-y smelling but other than that it works great for chapped lips.
Vanessa F.
Perris
Was a good product overall but did get a little smmudgy with time. Ide reccommend it to a friend. Also not very matte or long wear but gets the trick done for a few hours. I do think you can apply powder if you have a naturally oily face. I would reccommend for dry face.
Ashley R.
Paulding
LOve it! Works miracles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have yet to be disappointed in any of these products I have tried! Lips were soft, not dry, and it lasted, unlike most! I purchased it from Walmart, and I would recommend this to everyone I know having lip issues
Kaylee H.
Ossian, IN
This has been one of my favorite chapsticks since I was in middle school. It smells absolutely amazing and as soon as you put it on it soothes your lips so much. Its super affordable, everytime I buy it, it has always been under 2 dollars. Very easy to carry around anywhere, but I always lose it lol.
Jazmin C.
Orlando
I’ve used different products from this brand and they all are amazing. The packaging is cute and it isn’t too expensive I’ve used this product in the past and keep buying it over and over again def recommend to anyone looking to keep their lips moisturized
Summer C.
Kissimmee, FL
I absolutely love these lip balms. They leave your lips very smooth and are a great base for other lip products. Also, the vanilla ones smell H E A V E N L Y. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wears a lot of liquid lipsticks or has super dry lips.
Angel S.
This is by far my favorite cheap lip balm. It is super moustiring  comes with great amount of product and the quality and formula is fantastic! It also leaves a very cute sparkle kind of lipstick look on lips. Would recommend for people looking for a cheap, cute and moistening lip balm.
Erin L.
Alhambra , CA
Love this lip balm not only does it fit perfectly in your pocket but it smells and tastes great it helps w dry cracked lips my girls love to use it too they like to pretend like it’s lips stick and it is gold for protecting their lips from sun and wind
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon