BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Anastasia G.
Belleville, IL
I like the chapstick and packaging I just wish it was a little more moisturizing. It does not really stay on ur lips that long but it helps if you keep applying. Their scents are good! I would recommend to people who do not have really dry lips.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
These soft lips lips balms are really nice. I love that they feel really light on the lips and never waxy while still feeling very nourishing. I have used a variety of flavors and they are all nice. They are very inexpensive and easy to find.
Amanda R.
I can’t say enough things about softlips balm. I stopped being able to find it in stores for some reason, and went online and ordered a ton from amazon and stocked up. Nothing makes my lips softer and I am genuinely obsessed with this product.
Jennifer R.
Yukon, OK
Soft lips is my go to. It’s nice and light but absorbs well. There is no caking like some other chapsticks. This lip care is different. It comes in lots of scents/flavors and some have tints of color. I always have one on me and one in my makeup bag.
Elise F.
Affordable and easy to find when I lose the tube! Delivers moisture without greasiness and dries down without getting tacky. Consistent product. Usually only have to reapply once or twice a day. Highly recommended and have purchased as a gift.
Kelli W.
Fayetteville, NC
Best chapstick I have came across to use. Feels nice smells nice doesnt taste gross and is just ads around a great product. Leaves my lips feeling nice and refreshed every single time I've used it. Makes me wanna just kiss everyrhing! 😙😙😙😙😙
Julianne G.
Although the taste is satisfying on this lip balm Softlips Lip Balm isn't the best lip balm for me. I have used this once or twice before. It goes on smooth and will last an hour but I feel likes it just doesn't get the job done
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
Tells you exactly what it does in the name of the balm :) yes makes your lips soft and hydrated the small tip is nice and smooth for applying . Easy for small purses or even in your wallets for a night out
Vanessa C.
Lacey, WA
I love this lip balm! It feels super light but is super moisturizing! All the scents smell amazing as well! I've put it on right before going to bed when my lips were chapped and woken up the next morning to them pretty much back to normal
Ashley P.
Decatur
When I use this product it leaves my lips feeling nourished and amazingly soft.  It hydrates leaving me with a beautiful smile, and conditions leaving my lips smooth and oh so soft.   This product is absolutely amazing.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon