BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
christian g.
Harrisburg
With this product, a little goes a long way. It smells very nice as well. Although it doesn't last that long. I am a repeat user of this product and  I recommend it. It is very easy to apply. I have bought this product plenty of times and it works wonders.
Mrs. K.
Callahan, FL
So soft! Love the slick feeling it leaves on my lips then it leaves my lips feeling soft. Enjoy how skinny the packaging is so I can easily carry it with me anywhere. I always grab this at I’m checking out at the grocery store and it has yet to disappoint
Ang H.
Valparaiso, IN
Not one of my favorite lip balms. The scent smells a little too much like sunscreen. Moisture does not last a long time. I thought it may have just been one version of this product, but I have tried multiple and thought the same for each one. Would not recommend
Donna Z.
I picked this up at my local Walmart, as I was curious to try it.  The price was reasonable, and the packaging was appealing, so I thought "why not?" It goes on smoothly, and made my lips feel good while it was on.  It doesn't last as long as I would like it to, though.
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
I loved this chapstick! It is easy to lose due to how skinny and small the chapstick is! (It is for me) but it is definitely soft! You put it on your lips in one swipe and you’re good to go. I will need to buy this chapstick again, because of how much I liked it.
Blurry G.
Toast
I love this lip balm! Very soft and moisturizing. This balm leaves my lips feeling soft and not at all waxy for film-like. You can also apply lipstick on top for a very soft and cute look. Only issue is that I wish the SPF was higher, but 20 will do just fine!
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
Whenever I did not want to use chapstick brand, softlups was my second favorite. I used to get the vanilla smelling one. the smell wasn't too overwhelming but it was there. the chaptick was creamy and soft but didn't make a mess putting on and I didn't need to rub my lips a ton when putting it on.
Christina L.
Evanston, IL
Awesome product, I've been using it for years. The vanilla scent is amazing and makes me feel really comforted. It also leaves a bit of a minty feeling on my lips, which I love. My only complaint is that the tubes are so small and skinny, I run out so quickly!
Jennifer B.
Webb City
Always helps my dry chapped lips. Leaves them feeling so refreshed!  Softlips Pearl Tint Loose SPF 15  I found mine at Walmart. My expectations were more than met with this product! It was very easy to use and easy to carry with you! Yes I would defiantly buy this product again.
Elizabeth A.
Johnson City, TN
Good quality chapstick. Nice and appealing packaging. Not as long lasting as I hoped for but still good wear. I prefer to wear this over lipsticks that dry my lips out because it doesn’t smudge it. I would like for it to have more chapstick in the tube.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon