BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Stephanie D.
Eastvale, CA
The only thing I really like is the packaging this product comes in. It’s costly for the amount of product you use. I was disappointed in the quality and lack of moisture. Walmart was where I made the purchase as a last minute grab in line. Wouldn’t recommend.
Christina L.
Evanston, IL
Awesome product, I've been using it for years. The vanilla scent is amazing and makes me feel really comforted. It also leaves a bit of a minty feeling on my lips, which I love. My only complaint is that the tubes are so small and skinny, I run out so quickly!
McKenzie W.
Staunton, VA
This product is instantly moisturizing to the lips. I also use it when I'm trying to get a little plumping effect to my lips because it tingles, plumps and leaves an amazing taste on your lips. I regularly buy this product and I recommend that you do too!
Sarah D.
Columbia, SC
I keep this balm beside my bed and use it before I go to sleep. For an inexpensive brand, it works pretty well! The only thing I would change is that the vanilla scent is a little bit plastic-y smelling but other than that it works great for chapped lips.
Katie M.
Oak Grove, LA
It's a softening lip treatment but it's a little pricey for not that much product. If there was more product and less plastic etc iy would be a better purchase. I got mine from Walmart and it didn't last too long since I use lip moisturizer every day.
Rachel G.
Athens, AL
Love this product!  Goes on smooth and smells great. Stays on for a long time. It's also not greasy like alot of other brands that I have used. Bought mine at Wal-Mart. I was very pleased with the product. I would definitely recommend to others.
Vanessa F.
Perris
Was a good product overall but did get a little smmudgy with time. Ide reccommend it to a friend. Also not very matte or long wear but gets the trick done for a few hours. I do think you can apply powder if you have a naturally oily face. I would reccommend for dry face.
Lauren B.
Carlisle
I know these are popular, but I really don't like them. I find that it's too soft. It's filmy and it doesn't last long for me. Also because it soft if it's in the heat for any amount of time it becomes a mess. Overall I think there's a lot better out there
Jazmin C.
Orlando
I’ve used different products from this brand and they all are amazing. The packaging is cute and it isn’t too expensive I’ve used this product in the past and keep buying it over and over again def recommend to anyone looking to keep their lips moisturized
Ashley P.
Nashville, TN
Softlips is like magic! It is amazing how soft it can make your lips seem. It should probably be used in addition to a moisturizer and lots of drinking water, but the feel of it on your lips is great. It's perfect for a light gloss that will keep you rubbing your lips all day!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon