BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Sarah E.
Los Angeles, CA
I have actually finished a tube of this lip balm and could almost not bear to throw the tube out. It really holds true to it's name and your lips will be the softest you could have ever thought possible. I love the slim design. Would highly recommend! Luxury quality for drug store price!
I didn't think that I'd like other so much because of the color & shimmer ( or maybe because I love my eos moisturizer ball too much lol) , but when I ran out of eos while I was at work, this one came I'm handy big time! I can definitely do without the shimmer & cakey looking pink color, but once you add some gloss, you can hardly tell (:
Michelle S.
Bath, PA
This is an oldie but a goodie for me!  I love softlips chap sticks and have been using them for years.  I love the vanilla flavor and the easy to use applicator.  I purchased this from Target and would highly recommend it to others.  I will be purchasing it again!!
Jade R.
Columbus, OH
This is pretty on par with an ordinary balm. It is super easy for travel, and you have throw it in a pocket or wallet pretty easily. It is cheap and it does what it does decently. It isn't really anything to rave about but if you need a cheap option you can find it just about anywhere.
Adrienne G.
Castleton, VA
One of my favorites the only thing I don't like is that it tingles when my lips are really chapped but it works SO well and last for good amount of time! I always have this on me and it's easy to find pharmacies, grocery stores, everywhere makeup is sold. I recommend this to everyone!
Victoria W.
Plymouth, MN
This stuff brings me back to the early 2000's, I felt so cool when I wore it! It's got a nice conditioning feel and scent to it. However, you do have to apply often. It seems as though it's great for a short term solution, rather than something that legitimately hydrates your skin.
Ashley P.
Wheelersburg, OH
Soft lips is my very favorite chapstick. It does what it is meant to do, it’s easy to find at almost any store, and the price is very low. Under $5. The product smells good (very vanilla) and it almost makes my lips feel cool when I apply it...which is nice when they chapped or sunburnt. Will continue using and recommend to others.
Erica B.
Indianapolis, IN
This has to me my favorite. It leaves my lips feeling amazing! It glides on smoothly. It's great for dry lips. It leaves the lips feeling smooth and hydrated. A great product! You wont be disappointed .
Mary B.
Carlisle , PA
It’s okay! It’s definitely not the worst lip balm I’ve ever used. Very soft. Not too too heavy in waxes. However it can still be a little waxy. It’s not bad tho. I give it 4 stars because it pretty much serves its purpose. Try Lasting Smiles lip balm tho. You’ll ditch soft lips for life.
Rachel V.
Wichita, KS
This stuff was all the rage at one point when I was growing up. The size is great to carry along in your pocket but the price paid for the amount of product is silly. The formula feels too water based for me, I like to actually feel something on my lips and this just made them feel wet.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon