BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Sally T.
Softlips lip balm is my go to chapstick. I prefer it over any other lip balms! They are so affordable and there’s lot of different flavors that you can choose from! It’s one of those tingling chapsticks for those who like that! You can find them at your local grocery store, gas station, and makeup stores like ulta.
Alyssa H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This lip balm only provides immediate relief. For the value I wish it would be more moisturizing. I would use this product while I did my makeup, just to quickly hydrate my lips before a long lasting, matte liquid lip. But I would notice that my lips would be extra dry by the end of the day. Although, I did enjoy the scent of this lip balm.
Andrea H.
Perris, CA
I love this lip balm. It keeps my lips nice and soft during the day. Only downside to this is it doesn’t last as long as I want it to. I have to keep reapplying especially in the winter time. In the summertime this is great because it doesn’t over moisturize my lips and cause them to peel.
Kaitlyn D.
Springfield
This was okay, I do prefer the pink tinted lip balm, although they both make a burning sensation on my lips, maybe I’m allergic to an ingredient. It did make my lips soft in the short amount of time I used it though, but in my opinion the burning wasn’t worth it. I would recommend to someone else, but I’d let them know it burned my lips.
Michelle G.
Cleveland
The balm leaves my lips soft without feeeling waxy or heavy. I often apply lipstick right on top. The SPF could be a bit higher (it's 20) but with recent debates about the efficacy of higher SPF, it may not even matter! I have a large stash of these going so I really recommend these.
Catharine K.
Buckner
I reslly like the lip balm. I have one in my purse and at work. My lips get extremely dry so to combat that I am always applying lip balms. This one is great because of its small size. It’s very easy to carry around without it taking a lot of space. It makes my lips very soft.
Gabrielle N.
New Orleans, LA
This used to be one of my favorites in high school! Not only does it make my lips smooth, it also smells great. I like how the packaging is very slim, so it's easy to fit in your pocket. The only thing is that soft lips is not as easy to come across in the stores around me anymore.
Jenna G.
Black Creek
The tube is super skinny so I feel like I have to go over my lips so many times to feel like I have completely covered them. The chapstick itself is very soft on your lips though and makes your lips feel great. I would buy this brand again and I would recommend it to others.
Catie C.
Braselton, GA
I love soft lips. I use a ton of chapstick and I am a beauty blogger and I tell everyone that when there lips get beyond repair they need to go out and get anything that says soft lips on it!! Everything that I have tried from this brand is so super hydrating and goes on like butter!! I love this and would recommend it to anyone.
Nicole J.
Phoenix
The product was a nice size and lasted for a couple of months.  I used this 3 to 4 times daily or depending on my need.  I loved it!  It kept my lips soft and moist and I applied it before applying any lipsticks or lipgloss.  I have nothing negative to report.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon