BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Blair F.
Stigler, ok
I liked how fast it improved the dryness of my lips with just only applying it once. It may be just a little pricey but it’s worth it for the quality of this product. I found it at target just when I thought my lips couldn’t get any dryer. I would definitely recommend it to others!
JuliAnn O.
Warminster, PA
Not as hydrating as other lip balms I use. It’s bigger than almost chapsticks so I can’t keep it in my pocket for reapplication. Also needs to be reapplied often because of the lack of hydration it provides. I don’t think I will buy it again but it’s worth trying to see if it works for you
Taylor L.
This is not my favorite. My mom used to buy this all the time and I only used it when I didn’t have my own. It’s really tiny (even for chapstick) and way too easy to lose for my liking. Also, it seemed like no matter how much you put on, it never really relieved dry lips. Not the best 👎🏼
Danesha L.
Holly Springs, NC
It’s great for its intended use, but it’s quite expensive compared to other brands that are equal or better to it. I’ve bought it once, but since I have cheaper brands that work just as well, or better, I have yet to buy it again. If you don’t mind the price, then I definitely recommend.
Isis P.
bloomington
I absolutely LOVE these chapsticks. They look great on your lips, feels great, and truly helps heal chapped lips, it's easy to take with you and I'd recommend these to anyone! I'd love to see this in a little pot type thing sort of like carmex, I'm not sure if that's already a thing or not
I didn't think that I'd like other so much because of the color & shimmer ( or maybe because I love my eos moisturizer ball too much lol) , but when I ran out of eos while I was at work, this one came I'm handy big time! I can definitely do without the shimmer & cakey looking pink color, but once you add some gloss, you can hardly tell (:
Ryan F.
Riverview
This is decent if you do not need a lot of moisture to your lips. It is affordable, but it is not my favorite lip product. When you put it on it feels great, but I feel like the moisture wears off very quickly. I would not recommend this to my friends if they have very chapped lips.
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
I love all of the soft lips products. I am a big fan. At an affordable price, you get more than your money's worth for a beautifully packaged product that does more than you expect. It leaves your lips soft, silky, smooth and I will always buy soft lips over any other lip product on the market.
Mallorie K.
It's very thin and does not last long. You will run out instantly because you have to reapply so often and I honestly think it drys your lips out more. Like when you keep licking your lips because they're dry which only helps temporarily but in the long run makes them more dry. That's the exact effect this lip balm has. Smells nice though.
Sarah E.
Los Angeles, CA
I have actually finished a tube of this lip balm and could almost not bear to throw the tube out. It really holds true to it's name and your lips will be the softest you could have ever thought possible. I love the slim design. Would highly recommend! Luxury quality for drug store price!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon