BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Jazmin P.
Sunnyside , WA
This soft lips chapstick is actually pretty decent I found it at the dollar store so for a dollar thing this was pretty good feels smooth and smells good... the packaging was good for the price that I bought it I mean a dollar whats not a bargain for a dollar.... I would buy again if i was in need of a chapstick and on a tight budget..
Jossa M.
College Station, TX
At first, I loved the Softlips Lip Balms! The smell especially is great. However, I started noticing that when I wasn't using the product, there were times that I felt my lips were more dry than to start with. I have since moved on to other brands, however I do keep the Softlips balm around, especially because of its delicate size.
J. T.
Softlips Pearl Tint Loose SPF 15 - are you like me? My lips stay dry if i don’t moisturize them. I cant even apply lip liner, lipstick or lipstain unless I use this first. Has a bit of soft pearly pink shimmer. Feels great on and protects with SPF 15.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA
This has been one of my go-to balms for years. I buy 4-5 of them at a time.  Very hydrating, smooth and leave my lips very soft.  I keep these EVERYWHERE! In my purse, on my desk at work, next to the couch, and also use to hydrate before putting make up on.  Works well underneath a lot of the matte lipsticks.
Alyssa C.
Paris
It gives such a pretty tint and shine to your lips. It is more pricey than others but I love how soft and smooth my lips get. The hydration is not as bad as others. It lasts pretty long but not extremely long like you would want it to. I only buy on certain occasions where I feel like I want my lips to be softer than usual.
Briana N.
Atlanta
My favorite chapstick. It tastes great, isn't super thick and stick on, layers well over lipstick, and keeps my lips well hydrated. I love how skinny the applicator is, even though I have bigger lips I can ensure the chapstick goes where I want it to. I have used this since middle school and would definitely recommend to others.
Josephine A.
This is probably my favorite everyday lip balm. I’ve found myself going back to it winter after winter. The name pretty much speaks for itself - you get some soft lips after use! I also love how thin the stick is, and vanilla minty is my favorite. I couldn’t find it the last time I was at the store so now I’m on a mission to find some!
Meldin G.
Love the scent, love the smooth formula and love the flavor! Also it’s a decent value for the price. It does make my lips smooth on application but it doesn’t keep them smooth and I almost feel like over time my lips get slightly dried out. It’s almost like it’s sitting on top of my lips rather than or sinking into them to moisturize.
Zara M.
I love this product. I have the tinted one but this is just great. The packaging is good and it is a long lasting product. It met my expectations and is great for daily use. I have bought this a few times now and plan to continue buying it. The only thing i dislike is the size. It is just too thin for my liking, but the product itself is great!!
Katelyn B.
Seattle, WA
My all time favorite chapstick! I get really bad chapped lips all through the winter, and this is my go to chapstick. It makes my lips so soft and it smells so good. I have yet to find a chapstick that I love as much as this one and I’ve tried just about every chapstick I can find. Absolutely recommend, you will not regret it!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon