BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Maiya K.
Washington, DC
I love Softlips, especially this vanilla flavored one! You can find them at almost any retailer, and they are inexpensive. I feel great putting it on knowing that it has SPF in it. The one aspect of this lip balm that I don't love is the size. Although it is nice that the balm is so skinny because it can fit in smaller places like my wallet, I wish that it was a little thicker so it was easier to apply.
Samantha Y.
Kingston, PA
The Softlips Vanilla lip balm is a very simple but useful item that I regularly carry in my purse. The product is small, thin, and easy to pack into even small wristlets for when you need it. The formula is smooth and soft, with a pleasant but subtle flavor of vanilla. I give it a 4 out of 5 because while it is a great product, I find it to be a little on the oily side, and can wear off relatively easily.
Lissa P.
Beaumont
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love using Softlips. It glides on so smoothly and stays on all day long. I don't have to have a makeup bag to carry it with me. It's small enough to not be noticed in my pocket.
Molly A.
Fort Collins, CO
Softlips lip balm is really very nice. Very affordable, I use them ALL THE TIME and have about forty of them. Very easy to use and apply and travel with. Lots of different flavors and styles to choose from. ALWAYS would buy again, this was the first lip product I ever owned as a kid and I've loved it ever since!!
Erin B.
Anawalt
Another favorite!! I've used this stuff since Jr.High.  Some of the best lip moisturizer out there. Super soft, always leaves your lips feeling like silk.  It is long lasting, but you always want to re-apply anyway.  Highly recommend!! Easy to use & carry.
Sarah D.
Eastern
This is one of my go to's when my lips are filling chapped. I also really love the way they smell. I have found that my favorite is the berry soft lips. I recommend using soft lips when you want some color and soft lips.
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
I purchased this awhile ago and since then never see myself reaching for it. The price isn't bad, but I can find cheaper chapsticks that work better. I didn't like the way it felt on my lips and it didn't feel like it even left anything on my lips to feel moisturized. It did not help with my chapped lips either. I would not recommend to others just because there are better out there for cheaper.
Alli W.
Murfreesboro, TN
This was my favorite lip balm for a while! I wouldn’t go anywhere without my Softlips. My lips felt moisturized, and I always loved the different scents that they offered. The downside that I found was that I would go through a tube of this lip balm super quickly. I did apply often, so I definitely got good use out of each tube. I just wish that each tube would last me a little longer.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
This is a truly solid brand and product...hence its popularity for both babies and the elderly alike (as well as every age in between). That said due to being a former subscription box addict...meaning I used to get pretty much every box on the market I've been spoiled by high end and organic/cruelty free products...and I have come to prefer some of those...but at the end of the day this stuff right here does just the trick and at a price point that I can completely get behind.
Megan G.
This is a nice little lip balm. I can remember the first time I ever bought it and how surprised I was at how truly soft it was on my lips. Even though it's right there in the name LOL it's not expensive and it feels really good on and it's a very nice, basic lip balm. I have others that I like more and are my favorites which is why I only gave this four stars but it's still a really good one.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon