BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Brittany G.
Dayton, OH
The vanilla flavor lasts for a very long time, but even more impressive - this is the longest lasting chapstick that I have used. I feel that once I put it on it lasts much longer than most other chapsticks do. You can find SoftLips at any drug store/grocery store and there are many other flavors/scents available.
Brittany L.
Hillsdale, NJ
   This soft lips product has always been the original for me. If it’s not broke don’t fix it! It’s another one of my staples and is long lasting and feels great. I have many different flavors and they all feel great and cooling. When I do gift bags for friends I frequently put this product in them. I always get rave reviews for including this particular product
Sarah A.
This is THE chapstick to have on hand at all times! I love this one! It's small enough to fit anywhere. I love the way it leaves my lips feeling! I love wearing matte lipsticks and this is the onl6 chapstick I can use with them that doesn't meds with the texture or wear time. It keeps my lips hydrated and happy.
Ashayla T.
This was a great product I would definitely recommend this product. This was actually my first time trying it and it actually works really well. It wasn't pricey at all it was about a dollar and it last longer than regular chap stick so it's worth the dollar.
Ally G.
Worked very well, but I wish the packaging was different. I tend to lose lip balms easily and since it was so skinny I felt it was easier to lose track of. Great product though!
Christina T.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the silkiest chapstick I've ever used. No other brand had made my lips feel as velvety smooth as this has. And the flavors have been pretty great. My favorite was the cupcake flavor. Its last a pretty long time too. It appeals more to younger girls I think. I used this product more when I was a teenager
Jesi A.
Nashville
Nice product. Did not meet all of my expectations. I bout it at Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, or target stores. Repeat user. Use to use the product in high school. It unfortunately was not long lasting. I probably would not repurchase. I could find a better product.  Softlips Pearl Tint Loose SPF 15
Gertrude S.
Oklahoma city
Soft lips is THE BEST lip balm I think I have every used. When I was in high school I used soft lips for the first time and I was hooked. The vanilla is my favorite flavor I love the unique, petit, and sleek look of the packaging and how conveniently it fits places I would 10/10 recommend this to anyone I knew
Shelby O.
Westfield, WI
This smells good. That's probably my favorite thing about it. I like the petite packaging. And it is very moisturizing. It's a pretty decent value, but sometimes it feels heavy on my lips. All in all I would probably buy it again. I would probably recommend this if you're looking for a decent cheap lip balm.
Alisha A.
This was my go-to in high school! I repurchased so many times! This did exactly as promised, made my lips soft. It was the first lip product brand that I actually liked. Before this we were using Products that felt good in the moment, but didn’t improve my lips. I feel like this actually moisturized long term.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon